3

It was around 8PM when Sehun had unexpectedly arrived. At this point, everyone was hungry and had just decided to eat first before playing the Mafia game. There had been a fairly big gap between lunch time and now. Jeonghan volunteered to make a big pot of ramen for everyone but Jisoo insisted on making it instead. The older gladly let him and went to bother the youngest boys in the friend group.

Most of the boys just played little mini games while waiting for the food to be done. Minghao, Wonwoo, and Seokmin played 'Cham, Cham, Cham' and laughed every time someone had to get hit on the head. Seungcheol, Junhui, Mingyu, and Soonyoung played a few rounds of 'Uno' while Jihoon assisted Jisoo in the kitchen.

Seungcheol was still a little weirded out by the fact that Jeonghan's friend had seemingly appeared upstairs out of nowhere. He made a mental note to keep an eye on him. "Speak of the devil," Seungcheol mutters when he sees Sehun walking in their direction.

"Hey guys, can I join," he asks.

Everyone but Seungcheol says yes. He just eyes him suspiciously for what feels like the hundredth time since he arrived. The older didn't seem to notice as he was dealt a hand of cards, picking them up to examine them. Seungcheol barely spoke as he played the game. His mood seemed to plummet when Sehun decided to "make himself at home". He'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly irritated with Jeonghan for letting him stay when the group's original plan was for it to only be the thirteen of them.

Seungcheol gets up, announcing that he's going to check on the ramen before heading into the kitchen. Sehun glances at him before returning back to the game. In the kitchen, Jihoon is currently stirring the ramen while Jisoo watches.

"Hey guys," Seungcheol says.

"Hi," they say in unison, both still focused on the steaming pot.

The older boy hesitates before asking a question that's been on his mind: "Is it just me, or it that Sehun guy kind of weird?"

Jihoon doesn't answer as he continues stirring the noodles. Jisoo looks up at Seungcheol, "What makes you say that?"

"Something about him seems," Seungcheol pauses, looking for the right word. "Off. I mean, he randomly appeared upstairs out of nowhere."

"Pretty sure he just climbed through a window, hyung," Jihoon chimes in, unbothered by Seungcheol's complaints.

"Yeah, the second floor window! That's weird."

His friends don't respond. Jisoo goes back to helping Jihoon so Seungcheol leaves the kitchen and ends up accidentally bumping into someone. He looks up and meets eyes with Sehun who's smirking. The younger stares up at Sehun for a few seconds before excusing himself. He begins to step around the older but is stopped when he steps in front of Seungcheol. The shorter sighs, running a hand through his jet black hair, putting a small smile on his face, trying not to seem annoyed.

"Is there a problem," Sehun asks, a hint of playfulness in his tone.

Seungcheol internally rolls his eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Do you have a problem with me," the older clarifies.

"I just don't understand why you decided to climb through someone's window at," Seungcheol pauses to check the time on his phone," 8PM, that's all."

Sehun stares down at Seungcheol and chuckles lightly. Seungcheol raises an eyebrow.

"Jeonghan's used to it. Why, are you jealous?"

The shorter furrows his eyebrows. "Jealous about what exactly?"

"Y'know, that Jeonghan has other friends."

Seungcheol opens his mouth to say something but he's dumbfounded at Sehun's statement. He scoffs, running a hand through his hair for the second time.

"Aw, don't worry. I'm not gonna steal your friend away from you if that's what you're worried about." Sehun bends down slightly to be eye level with Seungcheol, adding a fake pout to the end of his statement.

The younger tilts his head to the side, staring daggers at Sehun, his tongue poking at the inside of his cheek. "You really think that lowly of me, huh?" The taller shrugs.

A moment of silence passes before Sehun decides to speak but is interrupted by an announcement from the kitchen.

"Ramen's ready," Jihoon yells. The other twelve boys race to the kitchen, some jokingly complaining to the ramen cookers about taking too long. Seungcheol follows shortly after the others but not before sending one last glance to Sehun. The latter just watched him walk off. Jeonghan noticed the two, but didn't question it and walked into the kitchen.

Thirty minutes later, many bowls litter the kitchen's counter which makes Jeonghan question why he let his friends stay over. Everyone's full but ready to play the long awaited game of Mafia.

"Everyone, sit down in a circle," Jeonghan announces.

The twelve boys follow as instructed, giggling as they do so.

"Jeonghan, you should play. I'll assign roles," Sehun suggests.

"According to them, I'm too good at the game."

Sehun smirks as he pats his friend on the shoulder. "You should play, I think I have something that'll make this more fun."

Jeonghan shrugs before sitting down with the rest of the boys, looking at Sehun with curious eyes, the other twelve do the same. The eldest male pulls out an item from his back pocket. Jeonghan recognizes the item as it had the same silver glint he saw early.

That's when his eyes widened in both shock and fear along with everyone else's. And then the chaos began.