11

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow at Junhui. The brown haired boy sighed, hoping Soonyoung wouldn't say no.

"What do you mean 'distract Sehun'?"

Junhui quickly looks around the room to make sure the boys are still discussing. They were almost done. They somehow managed to come to a conclusion that Mingyu was suspicious enough to be the mafia, to which he denied, stuttering over half of his words.

"Listen, we don't have much time. If we don't want Mingyu getting hurt, I'm gonna need you to figure out a way to distract Sehun so I can call the police," the older explained, pulling his phone out of his pocket just enough for Soonyoung to see.

The younger nodded, licking his lips as he began to think of a distraction. The older half smiled as he turned back to the group's conversation, Soonyoung doing the same.

"Guys, I swear it's not me," Mingyu frantically yelled.

"Then why are you defending yourself so much," asks Hansol.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe it's because he doesn't want to die," says a slightly annoyed Minghao.

Jihoon stands up, tired of the arguing. "We have to vote, guys." He raises his voice a little louder than usual, "There's not much we can do. Sehun won't let us go anytime soon, so the only thing we can do is hope Mingyu doesn't..." Jihoon trails off, wanting to avoid what he and everyone else were thinking.

The room went silent.

"We'll be okay," Jeonghan whispered loud enough for the boys to hear. Wonwoo put a hand on Mingyu's knee, trying his best to comfort the younger.

It's quiet for at least a minute before Sehun so rudely interrupts the moment. "Mingyu it is," he exclaims.

No one speaks up, they all bow their heads and close their eyes. Mingyu takes a quick glance at everyone in the circle and the three boys who managed to make it out alive, before closing his eyes. Junhui and Soonyoung glance at each other. The other nods, signaling for the younger to do as they discussed and then closes his eyes.

Soonyoung sighs before standing up and slowly turning in Sehun's direction. He raises an eyebrow at him. Jisoo, Seokmin, and Seungkwan are confused about their friend's actions as well.

"I'm hungry," the blue haired boy says.

"Didn't you eat ramen earlier," Sehun asks, a small grin appearing on his face, knowing exactly what the younger was up to.

Soonyoung gulps before breaking out into a smile, causing his eyes to almost disappear. "I eat a lot! I need more than one bowl of ramen to feel satisfied!"

Unconvinced, Sehun furrows his eyebrows and glances over at the couch where the younger's three friends watched the conversation happen. "It's true," Seokmin says quietly while shrugging.

"Fine."

Soonyoung smiled, relieved that his plan was working and that he was able to come up with a believable excuse. The blue haired boy sent a quick glance of excitement to Junhui who was subtly peeking at him. He gestured for Soonyoung to calm down before quickly closing his eyes. Soonyoung quickly turned his attention to the kitchen walking over to the stove to get another serving of ramen.

He peaked over his shoulder, surprised to see that Sehun was still in the other room. Both him and Junhui were expecting him to follow the younger into the kitchen.

Jun hyung can't make the phone call with him in the room, Soonyoung thinks as he notices that there aren't any noodles left in the pot. He suddenly gets an idea and goes over to the plates' cabinet and grabs a plate before going to look for something to eat in the refrigerator.

In the other room, Junhui occasionally opens an eye to look for Sehun, some of the other boys doing the same. The moderator was currently focused on Soonyoung, occasionally glancing at the group's circle.

"Does anyone have a plan," Mingyu whispers, very desperate to get out of his current situation.

Junhui nods. "I do, we just need to wait a little longer."

The boys nod. Just then, a crash is heard from the kitchen causing everyone to turn in the direction the sound came from and Sehun to rush into the kitchen. Soonyoung had dropped his plate on the floor and it smashed into several pieces.

"C-Crap," Soonyoung muttered as he scrammed to find a broom while Sehun impatiently watched, throwing occasional insults at the younger. Little did he know that Soonyoung caused the scene on purpose. He was glad his acting classes paid off.

While Sehun was busy worrying about Soonyoung, Junhui took this as an opportunity to call the police, Quickly pulling out his phone, he dialed. 1-1-2, the other boys watching with anticipation. Jisoo decided to go help Soonyoung distract Sehun more, Seokmin and Seungkwan followed shortly after. They "scolded" Soonyoung loudly for dropping the plate, hoping that Sehun couldn't hear what was happening in the other room.

After two rings, a voice was heard on the other line.

"1-1-2, what's your emergency?"

Junhui covered his other ear to block out the sound so he could hear the operator.

"H-Hello, my friends and I are currently staying at a friend's house but an uninvited guest is here now and is currently holding us hostage," he spoke so fast, he hoped the operator would be able to understand.

"Okay, and what's your address?"

Junhui looked at Jeonghan and mouthed, "what's your address?"

"2-0-1-5 Caratdeul Street," Jeonghan said.

"The address is-" Junhui screams at the immense pressure that is suddenly put on his arm. He didn't even have to look up to know it was Sehun. The pain caused the boy to drop his phone. Sehun had stepped on his forearm.

"Get off of him," yelled Jihoon.

Soonyoung. Seungkwan, and Seokmin did their best to get Sehun away from Junhui. No matter how much pain Junhui was in, he still tried his best to get the phone back. Once Sehun noticed the younger reaching for the phone, he kicked it further away. Junhui groaned, trying to push Sehun's foot off his arm, which only caused more pain.

"Someone get my damn phone," he yelled, crying out in pain once he heard a bone crack. Mingyu and Hansol went to search for the phone while Minghao and Wonwoo tried to get Sehun to move. Seungkwan managed to jump on his back to get ahold of the gun in his hand. Unfortunately, the weight only put more pressure on Junhui's arm.

Sehun had an advantage because he's a bit more muscular than some of the other members but Seungkwan, Seokmin, and Soonyoung wouldn't give up. The two oldest members of the trio went from trying to get him away from Junhui, to throwing whatever they could find at the Sehun.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan sat still on the floor. He wanted to help, he really did but he couldn't move. He felt like such a burden. Letting Sehun stay in his house was his worst decision, letting the boys even stay here felt like a bad decision. The blonde boy couldn't help but feel guilty, afterall, Sehun had been a bad influence from the start but Jeonghan brushed it off.

I'm so stupid, Jeonghan thought to himself.

He's pulled out of his thoughts by a gunshot. He looks up to see Mingyu bleeding, his arm dripping blood onto the carpet. Jeonghan heard screams from a few different people before everything seemed to slow down around him. Everyone's moving in slow motion as Jeonghan looks around the room. He feels dizzy but tries his best to ignore it as he slowly stands up. The blonde notices Mingyu being checked on by Hansol and Wonwoo. Even Junhui turns to look at Mingyu, eyes red from tears as he continues groaning in pain.

And Jeonghan can't help but stare at the chaos, what he created. He sees Seungcheol's body, then Chan's and cries. His heartbeat is getting faster as he looks around the room. He sees the phone near the wall, the screen lit up with the numbers, 1-1-2 still visible. The blonde takes a few steps, then some more until he's running across the room to grab the phone. Sehun notices and finally takes his foot off Junhui's arm, but everything has slowed down for Jeonghan, making Junhui's cry even harder to bear.