5

A brown haired boy no older than thirteen stood on the sideline of the gym, waiting to be assigned to a team for volleyball. It was fall but the gym was so cold that the boy ended up having to put his arms in his shirt. He impatiently waited for the teacher to assign everyone to teams. To say he couldn't wait for class to be over was an understatement, he wanted to leave school and never come back. The other students seemed to feel the same way as they were all either slouching or rolling their eyes.

The teacher suddenly stopped calling students' names due to an announcement from the intercom asking him to go to the main office. He sighed and set his clipboard down and walked out of the gym but not before mumbling something about how the students should behave while he's gone.

The class turned to talk to one another, but the boy stood alone. None of his friends were in his gym class, so he just sighed before putting an arm through his shirt to brush his brown hair out of his face. Suddenly, a boy he'd seen in class before but never bothered to talk to, made his way next to him.

"So like I was saying, we actually managed to get along so I think we're friends now," the boy says. The brunette was going to assume he was talking to someone else but when he glanced at the boy from the corner of his eye, he saw that there was no one there. He ignores him and continues to stare at the other side of the gym out of boredom.

The boy continues talking, "At least I think we're friends, if we aren't, I think I'll just try telling her," he says, focusing his gaze on the floor.

The brown haired boy glances over at him and furrows his eyebrows, noticing that the boy with surprisingly really bushy eyebrows, wasn't even looking at anyone. He turns his head in the opposite direction before the bushy-eyebrowed guy could notice.

Who the heck is he talking to, he thinks to himself.

"Hey, are you even-"

The boy moves up a bit more to look at the brunette, only to move back away in shock. The brown haired boy finally turns to fully look at him.

Wow, he really does have big eyebrows, he thinks to himself before bowing politely and half-smiling at the male who he assumes is older than him because of his height. The younger has decided to name him 'Eyebrows'.

Eyebrows hesitantly bows in return, his face red from embarrassment.

"Oh crap, I thought you were someone else," he explains.

"Ah, it's okay," the brown haired boy says, chuckling.

Eyebrows nods. The atmosphere becomes awkward so the younger starts trying to move away as subtly as possible, but the other boy decides to continue their conversation.

"Hey, how come your hair is so long? You look like a girl," Eyebrows says monotonously.

The boy unconsciously runs a hand through his hair. "Oh yeah? Well, your face looks like it has two squirrels' tails on it." he retorts, trying not to sound offended. He'd rather not hurt his pride.

Eyebrows just blinks at him a few times before saying, "fair enough" and then they both end up bursting into laughter. Once their laughter dies down, they throw a few more insults at each other.

"What's your name, dude," Eyebrows asks after a minute of silence.

"Jeonghan, what's yours?"

"Sehun."

"Nice to meet you." Sehun smiled.

"You too, Eyebrows."

[Filler]