9

"Sehun," Jeonghan yelled as he stood up.

The said boy raises an eyebrow at the blonde.

Jeonghan was tired, sad, and angry. The twelve boys had already lost someone tonight, they didn't want to witness that happen anymore so Jeonghan told Sehun just that.

"We're not playing your sick, twisted game anymore," he yelled as hard as he could. The other boys were clearly startled by this, having never really seen Jeonghan so angry. "Someone's already dead and you still wanna continue the game?!"

The blonde walked over to Sehun, staring him in the eye, "Well, guess what, Sehun," he asked poking a finger in the taller's chest. "We're done. I'm calling the police. Seungkwan, hand me your phone."

Seungkwan quickly walked over to Jeonghan, the older holding his uninjured hand out. Before the phone could be passed to the older, a loud bang sounded throughout the room. Everyone whipped their heads in the direction of where the sound came from.

The sound came from Sehun and the second gun in his hand. The revolver remained in his right hand while his left hand stayed raised in the air, pointing at the ceiling with another gun that belonged to Jeonghan's father. The older then aimed the gun at Jeonghan as he made his way over to Seungkwan where he took the cell phone from him.

"Give me your phones," Sehun demanded to the rest of the group. No one moved.

"Do you want me to shoot you?! Give. me. your. phones," he shouted, now pointing the gun at the group.

The group immediately got up and scrambled for their phones, before setting them down in front of Sehun and going back to the circle. Jeonghan was concerned by how scared the group was of Sehun, him included. Before the blonde could say anything, Sehun stepped on each of the boys' cell phones. The twelve boys all stared at the older with wide eyes.

"We're screwed," Wonwoo muttered.

Seungkwan rushed back over to the couch where he tightly held hands with Seokmin and Jisoo. Jeonghan glared at Sehun before scoffing and returning back to the circle. On the outside, he may have looked calm and collected, but on the inside he was really scared. He wouldn't show that though.

"Now, heads down. You know the drill."

No one bothered arguing as they all closed their eyes. Sehun announced that the remaining mafia should open their eyes to pick a person.

Hesitantly, the mafia opened his eyes and glanced around the circle. He raised his shaky finger to point at Minghao. The moderator nodded and the mafia bowed his head and closed his eyes as the doctor was told to choose who to save. The doctor, Minghao, bit his lip as he thought for a few seconds. Finally he decided on choosing to save himself, since he was called out the last time. Minghao closed his eyes tightly, so scared that his choice would cause someone to die.

Next up, was Mingyu the cop. He looked around, having not really suspected anyone, he didn't know who was suspicious. Suddenly, he realized how unusually quiet Soonyoung had been. Mingyu pointed to him, looking at Sehun to get his reaction. The moderator shook his head. Mingyu quietly sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He was getting restless, there's seven people left in the game and his guessing skills aren't exactly the best. The boy got so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize everyone's eyes were open now.

"The mafia was going to kill someone but that person happened to be the doctor, therefore he is still alive," Sehun explains.

Everyone nods. They were a little surprised considering this hadn't happened in the game yet.

"Mingyu," Hansol calls.

He looks up at the younger.

"Why were your eyes already open?"