6

Jeonghan bites down hard on his lip causing it to bleed. He stares at Sehun with wide eyes. The older only stares back at him with a displeased look on his face.

The boys in the living room immediately shoot up from the floor after hearing the shot.

"Hey, what the hell did you-" Seungkwan says, walking over to the kitchen. He stops in his tracks when Sehun turns around and points the gun at him. Seungkwan immediately puts his hands up in surrender.

"Don't move," Sehun says slowly. "You," he says, gesturing to Seungkwan, "go sit back down. The rest of you sit back down before I shoot you all. I have more bullets in my pocket."

Seungkwan and the other ten boys slowly sit back down. Seungcheol remains standing, and Sehun turns to aim the revolver at him. The younger doesn't flinch.

"Who the hell do you think you are," Seungcheol screams at the top of his lungs.

"I'd sit down if I were you, bud," Sehun threatens.

The black haired boy stays standing. He was so angry, his face was turning red.

"Just sit down," Wonwoo whispered to him.

Seungcheol turned to look at the nervous group of boys, they were all staring at him with pleading eyes. He turned to face Sehun, staring for a little longer before sitting down.

Sehun glares at Seungcheol before turning back to face Jeonghan. The blonde would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid. His arm was bleeding and he was completely convinced the older boy would just watch him bleed out. Jeonghan frantically searched around for something he could use to stop the bleeding.

"What were you about to do," Sehun asks slowly.

Jeonghan debated on lying or telling the truth. In the end, he chose the latter.

"Calling the police, you psychopath," he yells, panting.

Sehun doesn't respond, he only smiles before walking toward Jeonghan, causing him to nervously back up. He grabs the boy by his injured arm which makes him yell in pain. The older ignores Jeonghan as he drags him back to the circle where the other boys sat. He goes upstairs for a few seconds and comes back down with one of Jeonghan's shirts. Jeonghan glares at him angrily as Sehun ties the shirt around his bleeding arm. The aggression causes him to wince.

"We can't have you dying already, can we," Sehun says, with a smile on his face.

When Jeonghan doesn't answer, he rolls his eyes and tells the group that they need to vote for who they think one of the mafias is.

"U-Um, can we just play a different game?" Chan suggests quietly.

Sehun shakes his head.

Various amounts of sighs are heard from the thirteen boys. It's quiet for a while before anyone speaks up.

"I really don't want to choose, but he's not gonna let us go," Wonwoo speaks up, "so, I'm gonna choose Mingyu."

Mingyu looks up in shock, "What? Why me?"

Wonwoo just shrugs.

"Well, I'm gonna vote for Minghao. He's been extremely quiet this whole time," Seungcheol chimes in.

"I'm not a mafia. Plus, there's plenty of other quiet people in this group," Minghao mutters.

"I hate this so much," Seokmin mumbles, burying his head in his hands.

The room goes quiet.

"Seokmin? Are you a mafia?" Junhui raises an eyebrow at the younger.

"I-I was just about to ask the same thing", Seungkwan says.

"Me too," Jeonghan agrees.

"What? Guys, I'm not a mafia," Seokmin's eyes begin to fill up with tears, but his friends don't notice. All eyes are on him. Everyone goes silent. They all glance at each other, none of them wanting to vote their friend out of the game if he would end up dead.

"Vote," Sehun yelled, his impatience getting the best of him.

The boys visibly flinched as they all looked over at Seokmin who was now crying.

"Guys..." he trailed off.

"We're sorry," Junhui whispers.

Jisoo feels extremely guilty. He was able to make it out alive but will Seokmin be able to do the same?

"Okay, everyone close your eyes and the mafia will take care of Seokmin," Sehun explains, finally getting bored of the indecisive group. The boys close their eyes as Sehun passes the gun to the mafia who doesn't take it. He glares at the moderator and then aggressively pushes Sehun and the gun away. Sehun looks at the gun for a second and then turns it around to face the mafia. He immediately tenses and after a few seconds of hesitation, he takes the gun, quietly getting up and walking over to Seokmin.

The moderator silently watches. He wouldn't lie and say he wasn't excited for the outcome. A death would make the game more exciting.

Both Jisoo and the other mafia watched with one eye open as the boy holding the revolver found his way to the trigger. He stared at the back of Seokmin's head for some time, listening to his quiet sobs. After a few seconds, he finally pressed the trigger.

Click.

Seokmin hurriedly gets and rushes over to the couch with Jisoo. The mafia shakily sits back down and both him and his partner close their eyes so they don't blow their covers after the gun is returned to the moderator.

Sehun crosses his arms, not bothering to hide his disappointment. "Seokmin was not a mafia. Open your eyes," he says to the group. The boys all opened their eyes relieved to know that Seokmin was okay, but that didn't lower the heavy tension in the room. The deeper they got into this game, the more skeptical they got of each other.