Lips

[Yellow- Coldplay]

*Draco*

I didn't see Marcus Flint until he spoke to Ophelia, my head snapping from the letter in her hands to the figure standing opposite her. My hand tightening around the fork in my hand, my knuckles turning white.
He spoke to her, his hands shaking as she stood. Screaming at him her voice cracked and broke. Throwing insults at him as he stood cowering.

"You're a coward...I can't get your hands off me...you're disgusting..."
Everyone stared at them, mouths open as Ophelia ran out the room sobbing. Bag in hand.

I snapped. Standing I grabbed Marcus by the collar, dragging him out the hall. I dragged him down corridors, red mist descending over my senses.
I dragged him towards the dungeons, stopping in a small corridor.

My fist connected with his jaw. Hard. A crack ricocheted around the empty hall, his body slamming into the cement floor.

"I told you to NEVER come near her again. I beat you up so badly, I figured you would have gotten the picture. Clearly not." I screamed at him, landing a blow to his stomach with my foot, hearing the air leave his lungs.

"I told you. That if you EVER breathed the same air as her, that you would regret living. Yet here you are. Breathing" I rasp out. Grabbing my wand from the inside of my robe.

"How dare you even THINK. That you could speak to her after you tried to RAPE her."

Anger seeps through my every pore, thinking about what he did to her, what he TRIED to do to her.
I stare at him. Blank. Angry. Cold.

"Crucio" I say calmly, pointing the wand directly at him. Watching him writhe in pain. His breathing hitching and strangulated screams escaping his mouth.

I watch, emotionless.

"This is for hurting Ophelia. For laying your hand on her. Thinking someone like you deserves to touch her. To taste her. Feel her.
I suggest to you, that you take up home schooling, and leave Hogwarts. Don't even collect your belongings. No. You're going to get up after I leave. And you're going to get the fuck out of this building. And if I ever see your body ever again. I will throw the green curse at you so fast, that you won't even be able to think about yourself, let alone Ophelia."

I release the spell. Allowing him to nod, his body giving up on itself.

"Pathetic...you've pissed yourself. I'm not even surprised" I mock. Putting my wand back in my pocket and stepping away.

Marcus stands to his feet. Stumbling and then turning, half running and stumbling down the hallway.

Now I need to find Ophelia.

I turn and hurry down hallways, looking in classrooms and small corridors, searching for her brown hair.
And then I spot a classroom with a light on, and music coming from it?

I push open the door, the music reaching my ears. It was angry, hurting almost. Hundreds of instruments colliding together, and in the middle was Ophelia...dancing.

She was stunning, her hair flying around her like a fan, her body moving with ease and grace. Each movement matching the music, almost like it was using her as a puppet.
I don't know anything about dancing. But she was breathtaking, her body flying like a bird. Her legs twisting and spinning, pulling the air out of my lungs in pure admiration. Her body connecting with the floor as if she was a swan coming down from the sky to land in the lake.
She was like the light as it creeped through your window in the morning, reflecting life, reflecting beauty.