Seventh Heaven

[Home- Edith Whiskers]

⚠️😼SMUT😼⚠️

*Ophelia*

We stayed hidden and tucked away in the room of requirements for three full days. Pretending that the world outside didn't exist, that the world was free standing and pure again. The room slowly changed throughout the days, the clutters of junk dispersing turning into a lounge area with a bed: per Draco's demand since the couch became really uncomfortable.

We spent the hours talking and laughing, tangled in each other's body as we moaned in pleasure to the sways of the crackling fire and the setting sun. Engulfed in each other's scent and presence, needing only the heartbeat of each other.

"So beautiful" Draco moaned, kissing my shoulder blade and moving down my back as I sat lying on the bed, the book relaxing against my pillow, flipping the pages as he swept my hair to the side, etching art into my neck with his tongue.

"I cant read when youre doing that" I breathed out, turning my head to face him, his lips catching my own as he grabbed my book and tossed it to the floor, my mouth opening in a smile as he twisted me around, placing himself between my legs: lips still locked onto my mouth before breaking away, his eyes looking into mine.

"I don't want you to read, I want you to sit back and let me love you. Let me kiss..". He moves and kisses my cheek  "here" He moves and kisses my other cheek, my face scrunching. "I want to kiss here". He moans, kissing my jaw. "And then here" And he then kisses my neck, nibbling my skin as he brushes his hand down my torso, his hands gentle. Warm.

"Draco" I moan out, the fairy and castles of my book floating out my head as I curl against his body, his scent engulfing me as he commits his hands to my body, mapping out his plan of attack. His plan on how to make me unravel.

We found a record player amongst the rubble and junk, records of songs we each liked appearing almost like the room knew we needed them. Our small haven rumbling with different music and chords, each one changing between slow and sweet, to jumping and electric.

The record player scratched into action as Draco placed the needle on the record, stepping back as the song waltzed on, taking his spot on the couch, the piano gliding into action.

"Dance Ophelia, for me?" He asks, his arms stretching across the couch as he watches me poke the coal in the fire, setting stick down and turning to him.

"Why?" I ask, embarrassment suddenly leaking in. Nobody had watched me dance alone, Draco caught me that time...not intentionally.

"Please." He begs, tucking his feet underneath each other sitting cross-legged, placing his hands in his lap.

I sigh. "Only for you" I decide. Kicking my shoes off.

"Only for me" he repeats.

Shutting my eyes I extend my leg, letting my brain override my nerves as the whistling starts, turning my body in tight circles as I pirouette, feeling my body sing at being able to do something I thought I would never be able to do again.

Stretching up and dipping down, rolling on the floor and allowing the music to decide what way I went, throwing my hair back as I backtrack towards the fire on my tip toes, extending my arms and watching Draco. Letting him watch me be intimate with myself, letting my heart speak for itself as I bent backwards, my hair touching the floor as I moved my arms and then to the side as I moved back onto the floor. The song dancing around us creating a small bubble. Rolling forward and then sitting in the splits, regaining my composure and height as my feet barely touched the floor, dancing and then jumping higher than a bird, feeling the air lift me up higher, the fire a distance light at the bottom of a tunnel.