Aphrodite

[I put a spell on you- Annie Lennox]

⚠️⚠️⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

* Draco*

She arches her head back, giving me access to her neck. I suckle on the pulse point, earning a moan as she sifts her hand to between my trousers, squeezing slightly and then releasing, her hands leaning towards my belt buckle.
Our breathing begins to share the same air, my lungs taking in her breath as the metal of my belt sound like church bells ringing in the empty room as she unhooks it, feeling the metal hit the side of my leg as she begins on my zip.

I move down her neck, finding her collar bone and nibbling, pulling her hair harder and use my other hand so glide up her ribs earning a shiver from Ophelia.
She gasps at my cold hands as the rest below her bra, the rings feeling like ice as I trace lightly the outline of her lace bra.
She grabs my crotch in reply, gripping it harder than before and I groan the tension growing in her hand.
"Don't play me like that" I growl, biting and sucking leaving a mark. MY mark.
I look at her and her eyes dance with fire, the reply sitting on the tip of her tongue like a snake ready to attack.
"Make me." She replies, and the second the syllable leaves her mouth, I switch positions, throwing her to the bottom of the bed and tower over her, her body lying there like a constellation in the stars aligned perfectly the way I want her, creating an image of Aphrodite: My own weakness.

I lower my head kissing her deeply, giving her one last moment of pliability before I fucked her.

My hands dance over her buttoned up blouse, popping a button every time she exhaled, leaving her exposed in her bra and shorts.

"Draco please" She breathed, her cheeks becoming flushed. "I want you" she pleaded biting her lip and then breathing out fast.

"You can get me when I allow it." I growl, moving my lips down and tracing the outline of her breasts that peaked over the edge of her bra. She gasps at the sudden gesture, squirming slightly. I grip her neck careful not to hurt her, and move her bra above her breasts, sinking my mouth over her nipple and sucking.
She moans out, arching her back into my body, her heat pressed again my hard dick, it twitching in response.

I sit up looking at her. Blood rushed lips and puckered nipples.
In one fluid motion I remove her shorts, letting the cold air hit her as I pull her forward by the thighs, watching her eyes widen in anticipation.

I lean forward, starting at her stomach, making trails with my kisses, making them wet and tongue centred.
I halt at her pussy, letting my breath flood over it, locking my eyes with her as I lick my lips and dive down, gripping onto her tights to stop her from moving.

She moans loudly, my tongue slipping in with purpose.

I let out a groan.

She reminds me of the muggle drug Blaise brought to the dorm on fourth year.
The tiny cupped mushroom opening up a door in my brain that allowed me to reach God and shake his hand. Allow me to taste bliss and euphoria simply  by sweeping my tongue up her heat allowing the taste of her to melt into my tongue, the foam of which Aphrodite rose from.

I groan again, circling my tongue around the nerves, feeling her buck slightly and her breathing hitches suddenly as she grips my blonde hair.

"You taste delectable." I groan twisting my tongue and dipping further in, allowing myself to bask in her taste, the frenzied high sending bolts of electricity down my body.