Anarchy at Hogwarts.

[Anarchy in the UK- Sex pistols]

Quick A/N- the SECOND you see Harry's name. Start the song in the banner!! WARNING: upcoming chapters will be gruesome!

\*/

*Ophelia*

It was like a calm before the storm. The static feeling in the air you get moments before a thunder storm. It was like the final swing of a lighthouse light before the ship hit the rocks. It swung and tried, missing by a fraction... causing everything to fall into carnage around it. Wood splintering, thunder clapping and lightening flashing into your window as the rain started.

It was like the twitch of a cats whisker before they pounced on a mouse. The ripping of the waters surface before the shark engulfs the bird. The teeth stealing your air as it clasped around your throat. It was like the coiling of a snake before it attacks, jaws unhinged and eyes slitted into small holes that transfigured themselves into doors. That led to nowhere but a stopped heart and a one way ticket... to death.

It was all the calm before the storm. The waiting before the action. The eventual final breath and pull back as you waited for the thunder or the rocks or the cat or the shark or the snake. All of them in that moment, to put it simply, the hunter. Masked behind the concept that humans will forever be at the top of the food chain.

But a questions that scientists and behaviourists can't quite understand, is that why as the smartest species to ever exist...why are we seven times more likely to kill another human, than any other species.

Funnily enough, spending time in a captured castle allows you to come up with your own reason for this. One that is defined in four simple words. That perhaps isn't suitable for a research paper to have in it:

We are all cunts.

Anarchy was brewing at the mouth of Hogwarts. And we were all smack bang in the Centre of it all. Promising each other that we would all survive somehow.

I stumble through my day, potions sliding into charms, charms sliding into lunch and then lunch sliding into the afternoon as I decide to skip transfiguration and divination. Telling the future suddenly isn't something I would like to do. In fact, I could predict it so easily that poor Trewenely would be put out a job.

Draco had been gone for a further two weeks, my body stiffening without the knowledge if he was alive or not. No letters, no goodbye.
I woke up...and he was gone. And as much as I wanted him to be there when I opened my eyes, I knew why he wasn't. And the fear it installed in me froze my hands every time my mind lingered over it.

The rumours of the Order still going on created whispers of hope around the school.Many of the students being seen practising wand movements under their desks or in empty corridors. The Carrow's introduced the Cruciatus curse as a new form of punishment, using Neville Longbottom as their first test subject in front of everyone in the great hall. The mushy peas suddenly reminding me of the after affects of being Crucio'd too many times.

The common room was cold. I didn't get up to put a jumper on. Instead I stayed on the windowsill watching the rain stop and lay on the stone exterior of Hogwarts. I watched the owls fly through the raindrops, some of them stopping every so often on the rooftops to shake their feathers and then resume flight. I watched the clouds float and move, extending the sun and allowing it to be seen, before pulling it back and forcing it back into hiding. Just like hope.