You can try. Doesnt mean you will

[Glory and Gore- Lorde]

*Ophelia*

My hand had merged with Luna's both of us running down hallways and over the main bridge towards the main yard.

We turn sharply and come to a blockage, rubble and pieces of glass staring us back in the face.

We turn back, gasping for air as we take a small corridor west and run faster, hearing the zapping of spells being cast behind us, the receiver of these spells unknown.

We run until the corridor gets brighter, coming out towards the north corridor. The yard was right at the end of this corridor.

We run faster, lungs on fire as we stop and take a stance, a masked death eater turning the corner and facing us his robes formed to around his body, his black suit a contrast to the white mask that hid who he was.

He fires first, sending a jet of green towards us as me and Luna dive apart, falling to the floor as Luna shouts back with speed.

"reducto!" And the wall beside the man explodes causing shrapnel to fly into his face, my shield charm fast casted and both of us standing to our feet in a second. The death eater regains himself and shakes the dust off his arm and cracking his neck.

He jumps forward onto the heel of his right foot and fires a spell that sends the wax from the destroyed candles snaking towards us, remelting as it moved towards us. The wax sizzling as he twisted his arm and fed the wax towards Luna and me, reaching our shoes as we flicked our wand casting small spells at the wax.

Nothing.

I cringed as it leeched onto my leg burning my flesh as Luna yelps too. I have never seen this spell before. It's new. One probably created by death eaters while out killing innocent lives.

Luna fires a spell and it hits the death eater on the leg causing him to crumble and the wax to harden almost instantly. Traces of it lingering on our leg hairs, burn marks showing up quickly.

Just survive. Somehow.

"Come on!" And I grab Luna again, ignoring the stinging of the cuts on my hand and the fire on my legs from the burns.

We stick close to the wall, taking deep breaths as a rumble echoes from down the hall, pieces of rock flying out a death eater slumped amongst it all.

We reach the entrance and we scream as a spider rears itself onto its four back legs, its body facing away from us at is swings a foot forward and its pincers snap down towards Ginny and Seamus Finnigan. Both of their faces dirty as Ginny sports a cut face and Seamus has blood coming from his side, both unaware as they fire spells at the spider, the body shaking as their spells do very little to take it down.

I run and duck under one of its legs, whipping to the side and joining Ginny at her side as Luna slides in beside us, wands raised and each of us sending quick fire spells at it.

"Bombardo" Seamus' spell hits the spider in the side exploding three of its eyes as it raises three of its legs and crushes a stone knight to our left, and we jump out its way as it regains itself and Ginny takes the moment to fire a last spell.