That little blue bubble

[ Pencil full of lead- Paolo Nutini]

*Draco*

Ophelia had been M.I.A completely. No calls. No texts. Nothing.
She hasn't even replied to the ones I sent.
I was so worried about her, my day consisting of her and the cabinet.
Each one fighting for dominance over what would worry me more.

She would.

I stopped messaging her after the fourth day. Deciding to give her full space. She lost her father but I wanted to be there for her. Hug her if she needed and be the one to make her laugh and feel okay. Even if it was for a little while.

But she hasn't replied.

I sigh and stuff the phone back it i my pocket, bending over and pointing my wand into the cabinet again.

It was nearly fixed. I was just prolonging the ending, hoping that if I took too long they would decide to pack it up and just not do anything.

Not likely.

" Harmonia Nectere Passus" I say waving my wand, watching as the glowing light dances around the cabinet, causing it to vibrate and shake.
Wiping the sweat from my forehead I step back.

Another couple of days and I wouldn't be able to put it off any longer.

Adjusting my tie, I stretched my neck and closed the cabinet.

*ding*

I stare. Unsure if my mind had just made that noise up.
I pull the phone out my robe pocket and stare at it, the little blue bubble popping up.

"I need you. Can you come to me? Please..."

I read it over and over again, a smiling rising on my lips. She wants me. She doesn't hate me.

I punch in a reply asking for her address. And within 20 seconds Ophelia sends her address and I'm running out the Room of requirements, eager to hold her again.

I race down corridors and look around, making sure nobody is around to watch me.

And with a crack. My feet are leaving the ground and I twist and turn, landing in front of a small house in a small street.

The curtains move and suddenly Ophelia is standing at the front door, her hair scraped into a bun.

I walk towards her, embracing her in a warm hug, kissing her forehead and resting my chin on her head.
"I've missed you" I sigh out, hugging her that bit tighter.

She begins to sob into my chest, her body shaking as tears seep out her eyes.
I shush her. Picking her up and placing her legs around my waist.

She stinks. So bad. But I can't tell her that. She needs me.

I hobble up the stairs, finding a open door with the walls painted pink.
I stumble in, deciding that this must be Ophelia's room.

She continues to sob, her arms wrapped around my neck.

She looks exhausted, her eyes are puffy with bags under them, her face sunken and starved.
I sit on the bed kicking my shoes off and lean back, letting her lie on me as I rub her back shushing in her ear as her cries turn to small whimpers.

I don't move my hands from her, scared that she'll disappear like smoke. Instead deciding to hold onto her tightly, making sure she knows that I am actually here.