≼ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ≽

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐌𝐘 first two class went reasonably well, this morning I was a little nervous just as anyone would be during the first few days, but once the classes started I settled in nicely and flew through the subjects. The professors were good too, both older guys and very encouraging. If the year continues on like this I'll sail through without any trouble.

Right now, Blair, Maddie and I are walking to our Biology class. Both Blair and Maddie sneak glances my direction every now and then as we move towards Miss Gadot's classroom. I ignore them, there's no way I'm about to try and set them straight just so they can rub it in my face that being defensive is basically agreeing with everything they say. So, I keep my mouth shut and continue on.

Walking through the doors twenty-five pairs of eyes turn to focus on the three of us entering the classroom. We don't take notice of them as they continue to stare, and as a few guys in the back get up the confidence to whistle in our direction. My eyes scan the room for a spare three seats as I disregard everybody in the classroom especially the Professor.

"Well, if it isn't 'Hard on Addison' and her two followers." I look up at the sickly smooth voice, my eyes falling on none other than Jason Cooper. He smirks at me before pointing to Blair and then Maddie. "Chase 1 and Chase 2."

Maddie's face scrunches up angrily as she flips him the finger. "Sit on it, Jason."

I let out a small chuckle that mixes in with the rest of the laughing that comes from the entire class as we make our way to the free seats in the front. Maddie and Blair sit beside me, trapping me in the middle, and as soon as I sit down I waste no time in getting my books, paper and pen ready in front of me.

"You're not really going to sit all the way over there are you, Addy?" Jason starts again, I roll my eyes and refuse to acknowledge him. "Not when I'm over here with a free lap, this is Biology after all and I'm up for an experiment."

I turn to look at him, a proud smirk plastered on his face, which I would say was almost sexy if his mouth wasn't so revolting. I bend down and unzip my bookbag, my hand searching around a little until I clutch the very thing I'm looking for. Turning in my chair I throw it at him, his hands catching the small packet of tissues.

"The bathroom's that way," I say pointing out the door. "I'm sure we can wait a further 15 seconds for you to finish." I backfire, my lips twisting into a fake, snide smile.

I turn back around not waiting for a response, my eyes looking forward to the front of the classroom and accidentally falling upon a certain brunette as the class breaks out into a chorus of 'oohs' at my comeback. She wears a white button-up shirt with the four top buttons undone exposing a fair amount of her chest, the cuffs of her sleeves turned up and it's tucked into a pair of tight-fitting black high waisted pants with a pair of black heels that have a silver diamante ankle strap.

My breath suddenly hitches in my throat, my eyes lingering on the exposed skin of her chest and the defined inner edges of her breasts that are clearly detailed. I bite the inside of my cheek, hard, forcing myself to pull my gaze from her body and up to her eyes. I'm met with a gaze that emits a sweetness that is shielded by the harsh tones of classroom expectations. She smiles up at me and then looks to Jason, her teeth biting into her lower lip to stop the laugh that's brewing in her throat.

I break my eyes away from hers with a quick and slightly awkward smile and focus on the desk in front of me, that is until Jason's annoying voice fills the room once again. My jaw clenches and I force my eyes shut, sucking my teeth as frustration builds higher and higher.