≼ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ≽

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐈𝐓 was after school on a Wednesday afternoon, the three girls are sitting in their living room with the intention of watching a movie. Maddie and Blair, however, are a constant interruption as they continue to grill Addison about what happened last weekend and why it was so important that Miss Gadot had to mention it. Yes, these two didn't understand the meaning of privacy and no, they wouldn't back down once they got a whiff of something juicy.

"I don't know what I'm going to do once the week is over, exams have literally been frying my brain. Tell me again Addy, what happened last weekend with you?" It's anything but subtle and Blair didn't even care, she is a proud sticky beak same as Maddie and the two of them inched a little further towards their blonde friend.

The blonde sighed and rolled her eyes at the antics of her two best friends, like two dogs with a bone, they were. "Cut it out, nothing happened." Addison is focused on the television, her feet propped up on the coffee table as she shoots their curiosity down once again.

"Nah-uh." Maddie quickly answers before she pounces, tackling Addison on the couch and then sitting on top of her. The blonde underneath grunting uncomfortably and trying to push her friend off but only failing to do so. "You're gonna tell us or I'm gonna start bouncing."

Addison rolls her eyes and turns her head to continue watching the movie but Blair blocks her view by sitting on the coffee table and Maddie, as she said she would, starts bouncing her entire weight on Addison's stomach. The blonde sucks in what little breath she can and tries to once again get Maddie off her, but both her friends don't let up on torturing her until she gives in.

"Okay! Okay!" Addison shouts and Maddie stops bouncing and holds still. "She came to the clinic to pick up her dog."

"She has a dog?" Maddie questions and slides off her friend, sitting back on the couch.

Addison nods. "Yes, Major."

"Major is her dog?" Everyone in the room turns to Blair, confusion in the air.

The blonde frowns, squinting her eyes at her brunette friend. "How do you know Major?" Addison asks, her head slanting slightly.

"I... Uhm—" Blair looks from Addison to Maddie before she smiles sheepishly. "I don't. I was just trying to relate..."

Addison snorts, shaking her head at Blair while the brunette in question shrugs her shoulders and Maddie ignores it all. "Anyway," The other blonde continues, her eyes set on Addison. "continue. What happened when she came to pick up her dog?"

"Nothing," Addison says in a huff as she sits back up. "I discharged Major, locked up the clinic and walked her out. It was pouring down with rain and she was only wearing a dress, she would've been freezing so I gave her my jacket and then we went our separate ways."

"Chivalry isn't dead after all," Blair says, a smirk widening on her face. "How gentlemanly of you Adds."

Addison scoffs. "Jokes on you, I'm a woman."

"I call bullshit." Maddie cuts in. "No way it ends like that. You guys totally sucked face." She only denied it but the look on Addison's face was enough to confirm anything they needed to know, even talking about it made the blonde flustered. "Oh my god! You kissed her!"

Wanting nothing but to avoid this conversation Addison stands up from her seat. "I didn't kiss her." She clarified as she walked around the couch and made a beeline for her bedroom.

"Wait!" Blair shouts jumping to her feet and darts in front of the blonde, blocking her path. "The sexiest woman on earth kissed you and you rejected her?!"