Chapter 1

Tzuyu POV

My Office 

"Chou?", one of my workers said.

I ignored them and continued to stare outside the window watching the citizens rush to work smoking my cigarette.

"Tzuyu", Sana said.

"What?", I asked turning around.

"Well, you know that you want a--".

"Get to the point", I said interrupting her and sat on the sofa pouring myself a glass  of scotch.

"Well". 

She sat next to me.

"My sister she can be your assistant", she said.

I just looked at her.

"Or not. It was just a suggestion", she said getting up.

"How old?", I asked.

"Eh?".

"I said how old is she?", I asked drinking my scotch.

"23", she responded.

"Okay you can go now", I said.

She left the room. 

~ 2 hour's Later 10:23 pm ~

 Outside the building 

*Incoming call*

Husband🙄: Babe where are you?

Me: On my way home now bye

Husband🙄: Wait ba--

I ended the call and put my umbrella up. I saw a girl sitting on the kerb with nothing covering her. I sighed and walked over to her.

Mina POV

At Home  ~ 10:12pm ~

"Where were you!", I asked Tae when he walked through the front door.

"I was working", he said.

"Working at the club?", I asked.

"Fine I went to the club because my friend's wanted to go", he said drinking.

"Why are you always lying!", I asked annoyed with tears coming down my cheeks.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I'M LYING!", He shouted throwing the glass bottle.

I pushed him away and ran out of the house crying.

Outside the house ~ 10:23pm ~

I sat on the kerb with my head in my hand's crying. I heard thunder and then the rain came pouring down. I didn't care if I was going to get ill.  Something stopped the rain hitting me and something was put into my hand. I stood up to thank the person but there was no one there. How can they disappear so quickly? I sighed and decide to just walk home.

At Home ~ 10:45pm ~

I walked into the house putting the umbrella down and I saw Taehyung sleeping on the sofa with a lot of bottles around him. I cleaned up after him. He kept saying other girls' names. I don't have the right to assume he is cheating. But why do I feel like he is? Can't he see he's hurting me?