Chapter 19

Mina POV

1 week later

I didn't leave the house after that incident. Any time Wonyoung will be coming home. I have corrected the front door opened.

" H-have you seen the news? ", she asked.

" No, I broke my phone. why? ", I asked.

" Well, it's all I heard people talking about. So I guess it's on the TV ", she said.

I turn the TV on. 

'Chou Tzuyu has been confirmed to be dead after her car was found on fire and shortly exploded after. Police have taken further investigation into finding the person responsible for her death.

I switch channels.

'Well know Chou Tzuyu identify to be dead after drink driving'

Murder or drink driving?

Wonyoung changed the channel.

"I also watched this one they always report correctly", she said.

'Chou Tzuyu confirmed to off died last week on a Sunday. Time of death 11:55 pm. Polices have found alcohol in her car. Still not sure whether it was murder or she was very drunk and spun off the road herself'

Sunday that was when we argued. I got up and got my coat and went straight to Sana's

Sana's House

Jihyo wasn't here.

"Where is Jihyo".

"Oh she's upstairs hasn't stopped crying since last Sunday", she said.

"It's not true right...", I said.

"Well... it was hard to tell. I couldn't see anything due to the fire", she said.

"Wait you were there?", I asked.

"Jihyo got a call from Tzuyu's husband. Saying Tzuyu left the house with Alcohol. Well, he most probably said more than that but ya know. But yeah we went there since Jihyo was worried and the car was on fire. But I did notice blood on the road. I watch the exploded", she explained.

"Nobody inside?", I asked.

"Could have been burned by the time we got there. Or the killer got her body out and took her into the woods that was near and killed her there".

I left the house instantly. It can't be true.

Outside the house

Why do I still care?

"MINA!".

I turn around and was shocked to see Tzuyu's husband. I was scared.

"She loves you", he said.

"Huh".

He grabbed my hand and began pulling me to the house.

Tzuyu's House

"Watch".

I just looked at the TV.

"AHH".

Tzuyu threw the glass at the wall. Tears pouring out her eyes.

"Baby".

"I CHEATED ON YOU. I CHEATED CAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH MINA! NOW SHE'S FUCKING GONE!!".

She cried even more.  Jungkook tried to hug her.

"NO I'M A MONSTER! I DON'T DESERVE BEING CARED FOR! SO DON'T OKAY! LEAVE ME! DIVORCE ME PLEASE...".

"Tzuyu you're just heartbroken", he said.

"Please. Don't care for me", she begged.

"How can I not your my best friend", he said.

"Then I'll leave and don't come after me", she said.

"Why was she like that?", he asked.

I couldn't say anything but cry. He handed me a tissue. Maybe she was going to do it but didn't. 

"You know while I was gone I know you were here with her. And I'm saying this now. It really showed you were different. She doesn't let people tell her what to do. Not even I can tell her what to do".

"C-can I go?", I asked.

"Sure. But if you ever need help. I'm here", he said.

I bowed down to him and left.

Outside

I found myself walking to that cottage. Tzuyu I'm sorry. My feet were taking me to that waterfall. But something shocked me. I saw blood. I continued to follow the blood and it led me inside. When I walked in I was shocked.