Chapter 33

Tzuyu's POV

I'm in the taxi ready to go to the wedding. But something felt off. I didn't know what it was but something just felt off.  I was already in my suit. The window was hard to see out of so I don't know close I was. Or If I was anywhere near where I needed to be. I felt the car got up a ramp. I'm starting to get hint's I'm in the wrong car and is being kidnaped. I looked at the driver. I can see him staring at me through the car's mirror. I was on a fucking plane. I pulled my gun out and shot the driver. I got out of the car but it was too late I was stuck on this moving plane.

Mina's POV

I'm very nervous. 

"I was nervous too when I was in your position", Jihyo said.

"Yeah me too", Chaewon said.

"Mina-ah".

I looked over at the door and saw Chaeyoung. I told the others to leave for a couple of seconds. Chaeyoung came in.

"You sure you're making the right choice", she said.

"What are you trying to say Chae", I said kinda irritated.

"I'm just saying people like her only change for a couple of months before returning back to their selfs", she said.

"You know what if you're trying to break my relationship with Tzuyu just leave", I said annoyed.

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!".

"PROTECT ME FROM WHAT CHAE!!".

"SHE'S JUST DANGEROUS MINA! SHE COULD BE ACTING!".

"SO WHAT IF SHE IS. I DON'T CARE. I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE KILLS PEOPLE! I REALLY DON'T CARE!".

"CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR CHANGING!".

"Get out", I said annoyed.

"Mina..".

"GET OUT CHAEYOUNG!".

"I'm only doing this cause I love you. But you were blind to see it. You chose her instead", she said throwing the flowers she had in the bin and left.

I sighed.

"Mina you alright?", Jihyo asked.

"I'm fine", I responded.

"You know she's just jealous", Chaewon said.

"I know".

"Also Minju told me Tzuyu hasn't even arrived yet. And it's about to start soon. And Tzuyu's not answering her phone too", Chaewon said.

Jihyo's face looked shocked while looking at her phone.

"Maybe this is the reason", Jihyo said and showed me her phone with news about a plane.

"I'm confused", I said.

"TZUYU'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!", Sana shouted barging into the room.

"It's true I've tracked down the car she went into and it's on that plane", Minju said.

I panicked.

"Ani she anit that long recovered", I said panicking.

"Well they've lost of the plane...", Jihyo said.

I panicked even more. Wonyoung hugged me.

Tzuyu POV

I reloaded my gun. And began walking towards the door. The thing opened and stuff began falling out of the plane. It wasn't that bad to make me fall out. I looked through the glass door and saw a lot of guards holding guns. This is going to be so risky. I opened the door and pointed my gun at the first gun and shot him in the head. The others noticed me.

"Shit", I mumbled to myself.

They were firing at me like a machine gun. It was too dangerous for me to even peeked my head out. Mina must be worried. I heard footstep's coming closer to me. I saw the gun. My action was quick she didn't have another time to react. I used him as a shield and cleared all the guys in the room. I looked at my shirt and it all bloody. Well, how pleasant. I heard a gunshot off. I looked in front of me and saw a guy. He missed which cause me to laugh.

"Working on your shooting man, I was just standing till and you missed", I said. 

I saw the anger in his eyes. He pressed the trigger but I rolled and shot him in the leg than in the neck, causing me to dodge the bullet and kill him. Eighth guy dead. The plane tilted causing me to lose balance. It did a full 360 degrees, it was fortunate enough I was holding onto something that was stable. 

It went back to normal and I walked into the next room. 

"Well well".

"We will make it fair okay. We'll hand fight", the guy said and signaled his men to come and attack me.

I knew that something was off. I smelt something burning.

"BOSS WE ARE GOING DOWN!!".

"DEAL WITH HER!", The guy said and went into another room in front of this room.

"Come on then", I said.

One came at me but I doge his punch and grabbed his hand and flipped him over me.

"Ow".

"Come you two", I said smirking.

One of them got a pole. Can't fight like a man. 

"Pft weak", I said.

He came at me and kept throwing hits with the pole but missing every single one of them. I grabbed his pole and smirked at him before headbutting him and he let go. I swing the pole like a golf club against his head. He fell into the window smashing it and bled out. I turned my attention to the guy who was on the floor. He was upholding a gun. I dropped the pole and ran into the other room.

 I knew we were falling as time was going on. If we crash I'm dead for sure. The two came running after me. All the windows were broken and one mistake I'm out of that window and dead.

"Why are you running for huh?", they asked smirking.

"Why do you think you fucking idiots were dead anyway", I said and got my gun out and shot the oil which was near the fire.

"NOO!".

We went down quicker... flashbacks of all the good times with Mina appeared. I love you, Mina...