Chapter 5

Tzuyu POV

My Office

Sana came barging into my office which made me spill my scotch due to the sudden movement.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE HIT HER!", She shouted kicking my table.

"Sana calm down", I said.

"CALM DOWN? NO, I CAN'T! SHE WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! JUST AS FUCLIG WORST AS HER FIRST".

"He hurt her Tzuyu. She was cr---".

The door opened and Mina was there. Sana picked up my table and bowed down to me. I sat back down on my chair.

"Come here", I said.

She came up to me but stood a bit away from me. I stood up and she back into the wall. I put my hands on the wall.

"Look up at me", I said.

She didn't look up.

"Am I still too scary?", I asked.

She didn't respond instead she went under my arm and moved away from me. It was just an instinct. I went after her and I picked her up and threw her down on the sofa. I went on top of her interwinding our hands. Why did time feel like it froze, and my heart was beating?

"Mrs C-Chou...".

I got off Mina.

"What did I say about knocking!".

"I-i".

He cried.

"WHY YOU CRYING YOU FUCKING CRY BABY!".

He ran out of the room. Aish this boy. I went over to my desk and pressed the red button under my desk. I pulled out a chair and reloaded my gun. I saw Mina still sitting on the sofa. I went up to her and pulled her up.

"Ow".

I loosened my grip. I made her sit in the corner.

"Don't move. Don't try to escape or you will go through consequences", I said.

My men put the guy onto the chair and cuffed him.

"I HAVE A WIFE!", he shouted.

"Would your wife like to know how much of a fucking cry baby you are?", I asked.

"I WORK FOR PSYCHOPATHS!".

I aimed my gun at him.

"Us psychopaths?", I asked a bit irritated.

"Go ahead shoot me. It'll only prove you are just as mental as your husband. That's why you are married in it. Two psychopaths help each other to murder more innocent people ".

I shot him in the head. And I shot him in the chest.

"Dispose of his body", I said.

I looked over at Mina. She was holding her hands onto her ear with her eyes shut. I walked over to her putting the gun on the table. I bent down to her height and removed her hand's and I held onto them. She opened her eyes and she was shaking. I held onto her shoulders to stop her from shaking. She was crying I sighed and removed my right hand and used my thumb to wipe her tears.

"Come on", I said and pulled her up.

Mina POV