Chapter 11

Tzuyu POV

She came in very late. Like 30 minutes late. I was very much annoyed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the company.

At Home

I pulled her into the bedroom and pushed her down onto the bed. I pinned her down so she can't move.

"NOT ONLY DID YOU IGNORE MY CALLS, BUT YOU ALSO CAME IN LATE!!".

"Sorry...".

"SORRY. IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY!".

"You need a punishment".

I unbuckled the belt from my pants. She tried moving.

"Don't bother", I said coldly and pusher her back down.

She still didn't give up. She even slapped me which made me more pissed.

"You'll regret that", I said annoyed and slapped her.

I watched her cry. But it didn't make me stop. There was too much anger inside me to stop. No matter how many times she begged me to stop I didn't. I didn't stop till my anger was fully gone. I dropped the belt realizing I hurt her. Something I didn't want to do. She pushed me off her and ran. It hurt.

Mina's POV

S-she hurt me.

"Mina???".

I looked up and saw Jihyo. She came down to me and wiped my tears.

"What did she do to you?", she asked.

I hugged her and cried on her.

"B-belt".

She held me closer to her.

"Come on let's take you home", she said.

"O-okay".

She helped take me home.

At Home

"You sure you don't want me to stay?", she asked.

"I'm fine unnie", I said.

"You know you can always call us", she said.

"I know. Thank you", I said hugging her before she left.

Why would she do that to me?

Around ~ 9:33 pm ~

My knock was being knocked on. I opened it the instantly shut it.

"Mina-ah. I'm sorry", I heard her say.

The memory of her hitting me like that was printed in my mind.

"G-go home".

I didn't hear anything else so I went upstairs.

Bedroom

I heard thunder and saw it was raining.  But I still saw Tzuyu still there. I waited for an hour before checking back out the window. She was still there. Her clothes were completely soaked. I sighed and went downstairs. 

Downstairs

I opened the door.

"W-why are you still here?", I asked.

She got up. I notice a bandage around her leg. No Mina you shouldn't be cornered about her.

"Don't leave me. I need you", she said.

I just stood there.

"I really need you Mina", she said hugging me.

I just let her hug me.

"I'm a monster, I know. Please just don't run".

She didn't say anything else. I pulled away, I think she passed out. I tried my best and got her onto my sofa.

Living Room

I was correct she did pass out. I took her wet clothes off and put other clothes on. My eyes went down to her bloody bandaged on her leg. I slowly pulled it down to see it was a gunshot wound. I remember yesterday I heard a gunshot. 

"He shot me, so I couldn't get to you".

I turn my attention to her.

"I called to see if you were fine. I was worried. You just passed out...".

I went closer to her.

"I'm sorry".

"No. Don't you say sorry. Never say sorry. It's my fault", she said and got up.

"Ani you can't move, your wound", I said.

"It doesn't matter anyway".

"Well, I care. So it does matter", I said.

She seemed shocked to hear that. I might not know what happened to her in the past but why did she seem so shocked about this.

"...".

She sat back down. And froze. I swear it was my first time seeing a tear fall down her pretty face. I stood closer to her and was going to wipe her tears but she had other plans. She hugged me. I froze at her sudden action, but I went along with it and stroke her hair as she cried on me.  She was mumbling words like, "Mum, Dad, I miss you". I  casually sat on her lap and pushed her head against my chest. She held me tighter.

Tzuyu's flashback around 11

"Agio look at you. Your bleeding", Mum scolded getting plaster's out.

"Mum it doesn't matter", Tzuyu said standing out

"Stop being stubborn Tzuyu. It matter's cause I care", she said wiping the blood away from Tzuyu's knee.

"You're my daughter. I'll always care for you and love you no matter what you become in the future", Mum said kissing her daughter's forehead.

End Of Tzuyu's flashback