Chapter 31

Christmas eve

Mina POV

Tzuyu got her hearing back. Which I'm so happy about. I mean the nurse did say it wasn't permanent.

"BABE!".

She came into the kitchen.

"Yes?".

I put the apron around her.

"Cookies", I said and smiled.

"Okay what's the first step?", she asked.

"Beat together 150g softened salted butter, 80g light brown sugar, and 80g caster sugar", I responded.

"That's so much sugar", She said.

"It's not that much", I said and began to weigh the butter and sugar.

"Wait when you finished beating that mix do we add all the egg? Or some at a time? Or not even adding it in?", she asked confused while looking at the paper.

"Crack the egg then after I finished beating this then add it in", I said.

I finished beat the mix and she had already cracked the egg. She put the egg into the mix. I got the flour. And sieve the 225g of plain flour. 

"You're mixing it", I said.

She took it and mixed it. I took some chocolate chips and put them in my mouth. She caught me. I smiled at her.

"Feed me", she said.

I smiled and put some chocolate chips in her mouth then put some in the mix. She mixed it and then we put some of the mixes onto the tray. We put them in the oven.

"Hey, baby".

I looked at her and she put some of the mixes on my nose.

"Yaa".

I took the mix off.

"Try it", she said.

I just tried it. It was very nice.

"What with the face?", she asked.

"Just sweet", I responded.

"Teamwork", I said and hugged her.

"So what should we do for 10mintues?", she asked.

"Wash up", I said.

She pouted. I pecked her cheek.

"Isn't that much", I said and started the water.

I just had the two silver spoons left.

"Baby", she whined back hugging me.

"I want kisses", she said in a cute voice.

I can't resist that. I picked up a tea towel and dried my hands before looking at her. I wrapped my arm's around her neck. I kissed her but then  I remembered the cookies. I pulled away and went to them. I got them out. I picked one up and took a bite. 

"Baby".

"Mhm".

"Open", I said.

I fed her the cookie.

"OO I WANT TO TRY!!", Wonyoung came running over and took a cookie.

"Nice??", I asked.

"Of course. We made them", she said and smiled.

Tzuyu POV

She finished washing up and I couldn't help but just stare at her.  She is so perfect. 

"Baby".

"Huh".

She was in front of me.

"Ayioo you were staring for a long time you know", she said.

"Really??", I asked shocked.

"Yes now come on", she said.

I was still confused. But she wasn't here. I got up from the couch and walked into the room.

Bedroom

 She was cuddling that big penguin teddy. I pulled my phone out and snapped photos of her. Guess she will be sleeping with that instead of me. I climbed into the bed but it felt strange not having her cuddling me.