Chapter 35

Tzuyu's POV

I'm alive. I adjusted my eyes to my surrounding. I was near a lake that had the broken part of the plane in it. It seemed to be leaking some kind of chemical into the lake. I heard a growling noise from the lake. The growling wasn't like an animal. I pulled my gun out though I'm in pain. It was a person. A person with a missing leg but is still crawling towards me. I shot it in the head. I'm stuck on a fucking Island with weird fucking creatures that can crawl

"pst".

I turn my head and saw two ladies. I tried getting up but my leg was just not working.

"I'll help you".

The brown hair girl helped me up. She carried me all the way to a  treehouse they had.

TreeHouse

"So what happened?", the short black hair girl asked.

"Well I was kidnaped and Now I'm here with you two and weird creatures that can crawl".

"Your Chou Tzuyu", the brown hair girl said shocked.

"I am".

"Well those creatures are zombies", The black hair girl said.

"ZOMBIES!".

"Yes, we came across this island two years ago, and ever since then we've been stuck here. We've also found out that the people here are trying to take over Korea with these creatures. They want the population of Korea to be whipped out", she explained.

"My name is Eunbi and this is Hyewon my girlfriend", she added.

"What's your plan to stop this?", I asked curiously.

"We don't know exactly how to stop it. But we know that the plane you were on is now leaking some chemical which can cause more chance of them getting what they want. And the reason for the plane to crash was due to something in the air. Every plane or helicopter that is near this island crashes", Hyewon explained.

"So we've stuck an apocalyptic island?", I asked.

"Yeah".

Mhmm, should I create this into a 2nd book?