Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

My Office

Mina went back to her's to change. And now she just entered and I found her dress was too short and too revealing.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

I looked into her eyes. Well, she's in my office most of the day so it's only me seeing her like this.

"Your dress is too short and too revealing", I said moving her hair off her shoulders.

"Should I go and change?", she asked. 

"No, just remember for next time", I said kissing onto her neck then made my way to her lips.

She let me and responded as I moved my hands down to her waist, her arms wrapped around my neck. It wasn't a long kiss due to someone interrupting it. I pulled away and saw Jihyo. Shit.

"Tzuyu we speak privately now!", she said sounded kinda mad.

"Mina stay here. And don't leave the room", I said.

"Okay".

I walked over to Jihyo and pulled her to the rooftop.

Rooftop

"Tell me you haven't had sex with her", she said.

"I did", I said.

She walked off. 

"I SWEAR I'M NOT DOING THE SAME! I LOVE HER!".

She ignored me. 

"I really do love her Ji...".

My Office

I came back to the office and saw Mina and she was sleeping. I just took my blazer off and put it over her. I went over to my desk and just watched some cameras. Once caught my eye. Jihyo was being held down by one of the work colleagues. I went to get up to go to where they were but I saw Sana come in and just shot him. And I just heard it. I looked over at the couch and saw Mina was up.

"Come with me and put the blazer on", I said.

She nodded her head.

We exited the office and I went into the room Sana and Jihyo were in.

A  room

The guy was laying flat on the floor with blood pouring from his head. I saw Sana was shaking. I went up to her and lowered the gun.

"I-i-i k-k-kill h-h-him", she said shaking.

"Give me the gun okay", I said.

She slowly gave me the gun with her hands trembling. Jihyo ran to Sana and hugged her.  Jihyo repeated the words it's okay. I saw something in the window. I reloaded the gun and shot at the window. Blood squirted on the window and the guy fell flat on his face. I went over to his body and lifted his hand up. Shit Son's. I got up.

"Tzuyu what's happening?", Jihyo asked.

"Son's", I said and left the room and hit a red button under the gun alerting everyone.