Chapter 9

Mina's POV

Fuck. I got out of Tzuyu's bed trying not to wake her up. I looked around the floor and found my clothes. I quickly put them on before leaving the house and ran to Chae's.

Chae's Home

"Woah Mina".

I walked into her house and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"We had sex", I said.

"Mina seriously", she said.

"I wanted to stop her, but my body was doing the opposite", I whined face palming myself.

She hugged me.

"Chae what am I doing? This isn't like me", I said frustrated.

"I know. And it's not your fault it's hers. Didn't she make the move on you?", she asked.

I nodded my head. My phone began vibrating. I picked it up and saw it was Tzuyu calling. I panicked.

"It's her...", I said.

"Don't answer it. Just get ready and go to her office", Chae said.

Mrs Chou Office

As I entered, I froze. She was looking at me mad.

"WHERE FUCK DID YOU GO!".

"H-home".

"DON'T FUCKING LIE! I TRACKED YOUR PHONE DOWN. YOUR LOCATION WAS AT HERS".

"I'm sorry", I said.

"Sorry".

She came up to me. I was scared and looked down on the floor.

"Don't lie to me again okay baby", she said lifting my chin up.

"If you decide to leave early next time leave a note so I won't worry", she said.

"I'm sorry for making you worry and for lying", I said apologizing.

"It's okay".

She hugged me.

"Did you run, because of last night?", she asked.

I stayed quiet. It was that.

"It's all wrong. And I shouldn't be wanting it. But I do", I said looking at her.

"I like the feeling of when you touch me when you kiss me", I said standing on my tiptoes and kissed her.

She didn't push me away instead she pulled me closer having her hands on my hips. I don't regret every action that's taking place. I pulled away and just pushed her onto the couch and sat on her lap with knees on the sides of her thighs. She pulled me closer to her and she put her hand on the side of my face, kissing me. I responded instantly, grinding. I let out an elicit moan when I felt her hand cupped my breast. I pulled away from the heated kiss as she lifted my shirt off and she laid me down on the sofa. She took her shirt off and came back to face to face with me.

"You know we can always stop here. If you not rea---".

I pulled her down and kissed her.