Training

Tuesday

"One...Two...Three...Four...Five...Six...Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten, good work Khabib, tomorrow we are gonna head back to L.A. to finish up some training", said Khabib's trainer, Ivan .

"Mhmm" Khabib replied, as he gulps down his water, while checking his phone for updates on tonight's WWE NXT Caribbean.
"We should land around noon if not 11, so, that we have the gym to ourselves for at least 3 --; "yeah that's nice"  says a smiling Khabib as he notices Mariposa is booked for a match tonight. Ivan than turns around now seeing he isn't listening to a word he's saying.

"I was also thinking since it will be 82 degrees, we should run 20 miles tomorrow"

"sounds great" Khabib replied eyes still glued to his phone as he likes and comments under the tweet "Can't Wait". All of sudden his phone is snatched out of his hand by Ivan to see what has his attention.

"aye give it back-- "

"aahh so this is who has your attention- "

"None of your-"

"Mariposa, The Cuban Missle, The Beautiful Butterfly, and most importantly the love of Khabib's life and the future mother of his children-"

"If you don't want me to end your life and leave your children without a father, give me my phone back."

"Alright, alright, calm down no need to get flustered and hostile". Ivan laughed as he gathered his things to head out.

"Whatever, I'm going to go shower, call me tomorrow morning when your outside my house, so we can head to the jet together". Khabib says as he gets his things to shower, before he heads back home.

"Yeah, yeah, I know the drill, although I don't think that taking cold shower is going to work, before, you watch Mariposa's match", Ivan said as he ran out of the gym before Khabib chucked his water bottle at him.

Shaking his head, Khabib then hurried to shower so he can get home and watch his crush wrestle tonight.

Khabib had just walked through the door as the clock hit 6:58, rushing to turn on the T.V.  and go to the WWE Network, not knowing when she will be on, and not wanting to miss a second of it. Seeing that she won't be either of the first two matches, he decided to go get settled in and start packing, and then went to make himself a sandwich.

" Up next, we have "The Cuban Missle" Mariposa in a match against her former tag partner in Japan, "The Genius Of The Sky " Io Shirai", upon hearing her name Khabib practically flew to the living room, almost knocking over a family heirloom in the process, to see his girl.

His Girl. For the past year, Khabib has been not only keeping tabs on UFC, but he has also been keeping tabs on wrestling. More so WWE, because of the likes of Brock Lesnar, who has yet to fight one of his mentors and good friend Daniel Cormier. One day, he came across a video, WWE had uploaded from NXT Caribbean TakeOver 3 of the Women's Title match between Mariposa and Inez. The video had over 2 million views in 1 hour and he could see why. To say he was impressed, would be an understatement. She was incredible, her speed, skill set, she executed moves, that guys he know have botched, badly. After that, he fell into a loop hole and watched more of her matches from her time in Japan, leading up to WWE NXT Carribean, also, learning that she is currently in a stable with 3 other women called "The Carribean" alongside Phara (Haitian), Amaia (Puerto Rican)- Currently the NXT Carribean Women's Tag Team Champions, and Camila (Dominican). Khabib has been engrossed and invested in her, from that point on.