INTRODUCTION

Name: Orion Morgan

Birthday: 31st July 1994

Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 230lbs

In-ring name: Orion Black

Nickname: The Headhunter, The Bloodseeker

Age started wrestle: 13 years old

Age started Pro: 19 years old

Trained by: Stone Cold Steve Austin and NJPW Dojo

Backstory:

Orion was born without knowing who his real parents with. When he was born, he was put under adoption. He later then adopted by Michael and Pamela Morgan; a couple that have 3 daughters that time; Jeni, Jeri and Alexandra. Despite being adopted, they treated him like he is a biological son of the family. When he was 12 years old, he learnt the truth about himself as his adopted parents gave him his file. He was so surprised as he knows that his mother is WWE Superstar; Torrie Wilson. He then made some research and found out that his mother puts him for adoption as she didn't want to have a baby yet that time as she just 19 years old. Feeling heart-broken, he tells himself to forget about his biological mother and move on with his life. But, that didn't stop him from interested to be a professional wrestler. When he just 13 years old, he started to train wrestle from the legendary Stone Cold Steve Austin. After he graduated from high school, he went to NJPW Dojo in Noge, Yokohama, Japan. After only 1 year, he was sent to UK for training excursion to graduate from NJPW Dojo. He then returned to NJPW being announced as the new member of Bullet Club by Prince Devitt himself. 2 years in New Japan, he won 2 NEVER Openweight Championships, 1 New Japan Cup, and 1 IWGP Intercontinental Championship. He also managed to win PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 and ROH Television Championship. Then in 2016, he made his debut at WWE at Royal Rumble pay-per-view as entrance no. 10. He managed to stay in the match for 30 minutes before being eliminated by Cesaro. He was later announced to be part of NXT rosters where he reunited with Devitt; that known as Finn Balor that time. After a year in NXT, he was move up to Raw and managed to win Intercontinental Championship from Dean Ambrose in his first try making him the first wrestler that managed to win both WWE and IWGP Intercontinental Championships. He keeps the title until Hell In A Cell 2017 where he dropped it to The Miz. During the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw, he came across his biological mother but she didn't even recognise him. Orion then decided to leave the company and re-sign with New Japan Pro Wrestling after his contract expired after Royal Rumble but only to find out that Bullet Club is no longer the same as the sub-group called The Elites gained more supports than Bullet Club itself.

Face claim:

Entrance:

Signature: Dragon Suplex, Spinebuster

Finisher: 1942 (Kinsasha), 1945 (Swanton Bomb), Trap of Anarchist (Triangle Lock)

A/N: Special thanks to QueenZain3 for the cover. I amazed that you can did this in less than 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣