INCOMING: UNKNOWN FILE

\\\\ UNKNOWN FILE SOURCE DETECTED[cryptidmessageenabled] /

====ERROR====

- - - - - - - 

|INCOMING DATA EXCHANGE|

- - - - - - -

Document: CLASSIFIED

===ERROR OVERRULED===

Data Accepted - Corrupted

- - - - - - -      - - - - - - -       - - - - - - -

File Reads:

Known Timeline of Events

(The Distant Past)

-The Hedgehog Dynasty is the established monarchy.

-Master Emerald gives prophecies of a future 'Chaos Born' who will be Hero of Mobius.

-Prophecies are depicted in Echidna murals.

-Echidnas divided into two clans: the 'Nocturnus' Clan and the 'Knuckles' Clan. 'Knuckles' Clan assume sacred duty of guarding the Master Emerald.

-The two clans war over territory.

-Tikal's father, Pachacamac, ('Knuckles' Clan) attempts to forceably take the Master Emerald to use against their enemies.

-Perfect Chaos wipes out most of the Knuckles Clan.

-Angel Island is formed and seperates from what will one day be called the Mystic Ruins.

-Tikal joins with the Master Emerald.

-Nocturnus Echidnas disappear into the Twilight Cage before they can dominate the planet. Gizoid remains left behind.

-'Knuckles' Echidnas break off contact with the rest of the world in order to protect themselves. Angel Island hides above the clouds.

-The Hedgehog Dynasty eventually ends.

* * * * * * *

(The Past)

-Acorn Dynasty is the established monarchy.

-Despite attempts to survive, the remainder of the Knuckles Clan begin to die off, unable to increase their numbers again.

-The Last Echidna, Tikal's descendent, dies after she lays one final egg - Master Emera.. ... ... egg with ... .haos Ener.. but keeps .. ... ... yet.

-Archeologists dig up evidence of the 'Fourth Great Civilisation' = the Ancient Echidnas. Discovery of the Mystic Ruins.

-Prophetic murals are unearthed.

-Professor Gerald Robotnik seeks to create the Ultimate Lifeform on the Space Colony ARK. Fails.

-Creation of the Biolizard.

-Professor Robotnik studies the Fourth Great Civilisation - discovers 'Cha.. ...' prophecy.

-ARK scientists work on the possibility of ti.. ... . Discovery of Time Stones and Little Planet.