18 | scarred revelations

.

Chapter Eighteen

.

"Give me my kiss now."

I slide my hand from his shoulder to the back his neck. Pulling him down by his neck, I look into his darkened green eyes shyly before lifting my head so that my lips touch his.

We stay like that for some time. Relishing in the present. Moments like this are so easy, it's the consequences they bring that make things difficult.

He takes control and kisses me gently. He makes me feel like a prized possession of his. A treasure.

A kiss that starts gentle turns passionate and hungry. Teeth, tongues and lips clash, I wonder how I've been able to live without this for all these years. His soft caress on the skin of my waist, from where the top had ridden up, is a complete contrast to his hard kisses.

I pull back when I run out of breath. We gaze into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

"You're really good at doing what I ask you to, aren't you?"

I blush at his breathless voice and teasing tone.

The moment is perfectly ruined when the door opens the second time and this time, Zach doesn't hold me. I jump off his lap and face the person with a bright red face.

"Oops, sorry," Julia says looking anything but sorry. I look at the floor, feeling bashful all of a sudden.

"It's past six already. Why don't you continue this at your place?" she says cheekily before sending a not-so-subtle wink my way.

I replied her with a powerful glare that she ignores and shouts a 'goodbye' before leaving.

After an hour, we're home. After changing into comfortable clothes, that is a black sweatshirt and a black pair of sweatpants, I wait for Zach in the couch.

Zach returns with two cups in his hand and passes me one. He sits down on the other end of the couch and I find myself getting anxious.

He has changed into a white t-shirt and black sweats himself. I take a sip of my hot chocolate and feel the warmth spread through me, temporarily making me forget the anxiety.

Back when we were together, Zach would make me hot chocolate every time we hung out in his home. However, we used to share then.

"Aw, does my Ella want to drink from the same cup as me?" Zach teases me with a childish voice as if he had read my mind. He smiles knowingly.

My Ella?

"What? N-no!" I look away.

"So," I muster the courage to say the next words, "What do you w-want to know?"