Chapter 2

Chi POV

"Chi stop playing!" Bri and Jazzy whined. "It's Friday!" I shook my head no.

"Why is this party so important? I don't like nobody there so why go. A party is a social event so if I am not going be social why go?!" I yelled going in the bathroom.

"You never do it is going be people from all over. It's at a damn mansion and the pictures would look great." I peek my head of the door way and they smiled and did the handshake.

"Okay." I sighed and they cheered. "But if I don't like it we leaving or I can leave and come get y'all."

"Deal." They got up and everybody started getting dressed.

It's literally the first week of school and the parties already starting and we all in 12th so it's gonna be crazy this year.

"Bitch how I look?" I look d at bri and smiled.

"Y'all just knew I was gonna say yes." She shrugged.

"You being the oldest would always give in

"You being the oldest would always give in." I laughed. "But how I look? You know I am sing now so I can go crazy and I am getting that one night stand I wanted." I laughed.

"You look good as fuck." I smack her butt and she started twerk.

"See casual and cute and twerkable." I nodded. "Fightable so if a motherfucka drop some shit on my shoes I can box a bitch." I laughed and nodded.

"How about this yall?" Jazzy walked in
My room and I nodded.

"That dress cute and if somebody shoot you it won't be noticeable." We laughed.

"It's just a dress and I am unaffiliated." I laughed. "I look good as fuck."

"And do." Bri dapped her up.

"Bri you are giving me very much life of the party vibes." Bri started twerking. "Aye!"

"That's the plan!" I shook my head.

"You looked good chichi." I posed and they smiled at me.

"Thank you bitch

"Thank you bitch." I sat on the bed and put on my some lotion on my feet and ankles. I slide in my shoes and grabbed my cute tiny purse that holds my patience and time.

"Your ass look hella phat." I started twerking.

"Come on so I can take my pictures at somebody house infront of the best car at there." I grabbed my phone and lipgloss and they laughed.

We hopped in the car and Giveon started playing and a bitch song her heart out.

We pulled up to the party and that shit was loud and packed.

"Come on." I searched the cars for the back one and some bod had a bright red hell cat and stood in front of it and took pictures and I posted the one I liked the most.

We walked in the party and everybody was posted up and watching our drill team dance.

We step back and let them dance and one of them damn near kicked me and somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me back until we was body to body.

"Stand back shorty." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and turned around and it was Lucas.

He was finer than I remembered.

"Thank you." He shot me a smiled and I turned around and watched them dance and then the females came out.

Wehrmacht I tell y'all WPACA is literally a college. It has it all. Band and cheerleaders and drill and niggas and bitch made up sororities and shit. If the school like the idea they started funding them.

They stopped dancing and everybody went to partying. I unwrapped Lucas arm from around me and went back to Jazzy and Bri and we started dancing.

Supahbadd freestyle breakbrown pt.2 came on and when I tell y'all that is my shit!

"Aye bitch!" Bri started twerking with me.

"Hold the fuck up." The music stopped. "Bitch who the fuck are you?" Some drunk girl got on the mic.

Everybody was looking at her.

"Who she talking to?" Bri asked looking around.

"You fat ass friend. Who the fuck are you?" I laughed.

"A bitch that will hand deliver you a ass whoop fuck is you on? Drunk ass bitch!"

"Why you take-" the dj took the mic and the music started playing.

"Who the fuck was that?" Jazzy asked taking off her heels and I did the same.

"Bitch I am your worst nightmare bitch." She walked up to me and I dropped my stuff.

"It's a one don't jump in." Bri took my stuff and passed it to jazzy.

"Hit me first bitch!" She yelled and I deck her in her shit you don't have to tell me twice.

She stumbled back and some niggas damn near knocked me down and stepped in front of me.

"Yeah hoe!" She started causing a scene.

"Are you fucking that bitch Luca." I laughed.

"Bitch we don't know eachother!" I yelled back. "Bitch you just got punch in the face for nothing!"

"Please chill." Luca stepped in front of me."

"Nigga get off of me bro!" I looked up at him and he stared at me and it kinda scared me but y'all know me. I am gone pop my shit til I get popped in my shit.

"Aye stop playing with me why testing me in the bitch." He grabbed me by my collar and pulled my ear to his mouth. "Fix yourself for I do it for you. Get you shoe and put them on them pretty ass feet and continue to be cute for I shoot one of these bitches in here. Is that what you want?" I shook my head. "Words."

"No."

"So check yourself and stop acting like I am pussy." He let me go and walked away to the DJ and grabbed the mic. "Get her drunk ass outta here!" They escorted her out.

The music started and Jazzy grabbed my shoes from someone and she pulled my purse out her purse.

"Just keep it in there." She nodded.

"What did he say to you?" I shrugged.

"I don't even know I am tired."

"While Bri is getting some liquor and I know you probably sleepy so I'll go get her." She walked off and I reached down to put on my shoe and Luca bent down and helped me.

"Thank you."

"You welcome." He fixed my hair and shit.

He is actually nice.