Chapter 19

Luca POV

"So he kick me out because of you?"

"Yes and no. Mostly you. You don't put in no work you don't bring in no money. You ain't kill nobody. Like what is you doing nigga? You tell me." I looked at him.

"While nigga I am doing my part."

"What the fuck is the part of your part you doing?" He laughed. "Except going around to different nigga acting like WE got beef." I laughed.

"You letting bitches you just met change you!" He walked closer too me and Keyon stepped infront him.

"Fuck you she ain't know bitch. Duck is your nut ass talking about. You Bitch is a bitch. I told you she was a slida like before you know the bitch she came to the bando and get slutted. We all partied that bitch honestly bro. Then the next week y'all walked in kissing and we told you. You a bum ass nigga going crazy over a bum ass Bitch and y'all gone have a bum ass baby." He charger at me and i tossed Keys my gun and started tucking him up.

He kept tryna slam me like nigga we grown ass me and you weak ass fuck that just leaving your face wide open.

"Chill the fuck out key broke us a part."

"Listen bitch you don't won't beef with me I promise! I promised you! Bitch I am pressure you will feel it everytime. Remember I handle all your business. You ain't never kill nobody. I been doing this shit since 12 bitch."

"Okay and nigga remember I was somebody before I met you. You wanna talk about fucking in people bitch bro I been- let me shut up."

"What?" I pushed keys out the way and lined up so I knock his bitch ass up to knock him clean the fuck up.

"Ask Lia." That was it and I made his ass fall first into my hard ass tile floor.

"Bitch Lia would never."

"I think you might wanna ask her bro." Keys sighed.

"Wait what?" I looked at him. "You knew this."

"I told them to tell yoh and they said they did so I ain't question it because if you was cool with it you was cool with it." I just stared at him.

I grabbed my gun and my keys and pulled out the trap and made my way home.

"Lia! Lia!" I walked in her room and she jumped up.

"What? What happened?" She walked to me.

"You fucking with Jaylin?" She instantly started crying.

"Who told you? Please don't be mad at me!" She tried to hug me.

"Man uou and yo sister foul as fuck!" I pushed her off of me and she fell on the floor. "You grown you gotta get the fuck out my house." She just sat there crying.

I walked in Lia room and she had so nigga on top of her like.

"Oh shit!" She covered herself and the nigga rolled off the bed.

"Get your shit you out."

"Wait?! No!"

"Y'all bitches just like y'all mom. Get the fuck out my crib! bye! I don't give a fuck where y'all got get out my house. Bye! Y'all bitches weird! Get out my house get all y'all shut and bounce!" I slammed my door.

I started counting money and tryna calm my nerves but I just couldn't. All these bitches around is spiteful and sneaky and conniving.

My phone started ringing.

"Yeah Wussup?"

"Eww Bitch don't answer the phone like that. What wrong with you?" Chi asked.

"Nothing why? What's up?"

"Mmm okay. Where you at?"

"Home. Where you at?"

"Minding my business. You see how rude that was? Yeah that how you being." She hung up and I sighed.

I continue to count my money. Lia opened my door.

"I don't wanna hear it bye." She sighed.

"Just listen. I would never do it to hurt you we actually cared for eachother at the time and I was going tell because you are my big brother and he said no you would kill him and I- I am just sorry." She cried.

"You done?" She looked at me. "Get out my house I'm not ducking with you or your sister. Y'all move like y'all mom. I am done I want nothing to do with y'all. Then this nigga can tell me he fucking you in front of all my workers you gotta be shit me. Get the fuck out my face and out my house! I don't care how you feel you damn sure ain't care how I would look or feel about the situation and now y'all not with eachother. That little time y'all had with eachother he had a girl the whole time that's why he didn't want uou to tell me cause I would've killed his ass for doing you foul stupid ass. For a bum nigga y'all bitches make me sick! Bye go live with your mother! Matter." I got up and got her money that she been giving me for rent for the past three years 200 a month. "Get get you a place cause I'm done with yoh and your sister. You lucky I don't break your motherfucking face." I throw the money at her and she sighed and got up and left.

Everytime I let that nigga stay here. Or drop her off from school or do anything where I wasn't around the two he was probably fucking my sister. How could she? How could she? I treated her like a real life princess. This some fucked up shit but it is what it is I am don't with every body and Keyon didn't even tell me but I understand but I still gotta watch him.

Somebody opened my door.

"Get the fuck out my face."

"Baby what's wrong?" I looked up snd chi was staring at me.

"Ain't hit wrong with me it's the motherfucka around me. This motherfuckas be weird man." She took the money out my hand. "Man watch out bro." I sighed in aggravation

"Don't come to me wit no bruhda bruhda shit. I'm not your bruhda. Ya mami ain't have me and I don't know ya papi." She said in her blac youngsta voice and I chuckled.

This girl is a clown.

She threw the money up and watch it fall everywhere.

"I literally just counted most of that." She looked at me and shrugged.

"What happened?" She sighed and looked at me.

"Well Jaylin was fucking Lia and Lulah been fucking in my house. Jaylins a bitch and I am gone kill him." I shrugged.

"You need to learn out to talk your emotions out babe. You just sound so nonchalant when I know it's making you feel away." I shrugged. "This is what you get with a street nigga huh?" I laughed.

"I mean this what you get with me."

"I still love it here. Now fuck me on top of all the money so I can really have rich bitch pussy." She kissed me.

"You are a freak."

Chi POV

"You made me this way." He smiled and I laughed.

His smile is so contagious.

"You look so good babe." I kissed him and and pulled away and he grabbed my neck and pulled me back.

"You never fail do you?"

"What? What I do?" He smiled and shook.

"You love me?"

"Yes baby. You love me?"

"Shit.... is that even a question." I laughed and kissed him. "Yes I love you baby."

"Well fuck me in this money?" I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.