Chapter 8

Chi POV
Me and the girls decided to just go to the party ourselves because one I don't want people in my business and two it's supposed to be at Luca's house.

"Bitch wait this is his house?" Jazzy gasped.

We pullled up to the same house from the last party.

"That nigga got money money." Bri dapped Jazzy up and I nodded. "What the fuck..."

I parked behind his car in his driveway because it was no other parking spot.

I hopped and Jaylin was outside on the phone. Jaylin is actually cool me and him had a conversation about random shit and he is funny as fuck.

"Hey sis."

"Hey bro." I hugged him.

"This is my sisters Jazzy and Bri." He hugged them.

"Keyon just come on bro you on some weird shit... bye nigga..." he hung up.

"Okay but sis wear your clothes." He looked at me and I outlined my body.

"They on me." He laughed. "Don't I look good? It's a Caribbean party" He nodded.

"Too good my mans gone choke you the fuck out." I shrugged.

"He know he wit a bad bitch so it was never a shock that I look amazing." He laughed and posed.

"Facts but Jazmine let me talk to you." She nodded and they walked away.

"Come on." Bri grabbed me and pulled me in the house.

The music was loud as hell and Bri pulled me to the dance floor and y'all the dress is not the be twerk in. It will raise over all of this ass. I just started letting her twerk on me.

It was hella people in her it was like you got hot as soon as you walked in this bitch.

"Pussy pon me." We sang and she whined on me and I followed her motion.
Alkaline company blast through me. "Mi too busy me worry bout me self and money."

"All me want right now is some company!" The Dj yelled. "Fuck me from time to time but you don't own me!" I was feeling it.

The Jamaican in me wanted to break loose but i am not going do that.

"Ting a ling a ling!" I yelled and Bri started twerk to the beat.

The song with of and toast by koffee came on.

"Girl i am hot." Bri got up and we walked to the drink table.

It was this big stair case.

"You wanna see the upstairs?" Bri asked and I smiled. "You gone see it soon anyway." She grabbed my hand and we move the walk blocker and ran up the stairs.

It was a long ass hallway.

"Who is that?" Somebody yelled.

"Oh shit!" Bri ran and pulled me and She ran slam in keyons chest and Luca had his point us gun at us. "Ah!" She screamed and hugged Keyon and he frowned up his face and I laughed. This bitch is so dramatic it is crazy she is really scared of guns though.

"Get that shit out my face." I smacked Lucas gun. "I missed you daddy."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me sloppily.

"Mm." I moaned into his mouth and he rubbed my back.

He pulled away and pecked my lip and he smacked my ass and gripped it and I held my dress down.