Chapter 23

Jazzy POV

I put in my dress.

"I look good as fuck

"I look good as fuck."

"That you do. You look amazing." Major walk up behind me. "Did you give Daisy your clothes?"

"Yeah." He put his hands on my bare skin and I felt the chills ripple through my body. "You think this is to much?"

"Baby this is you. Ain't nobody gone say shit unless they ready to die. They know my body. You look great and your smell great. They can look but cant touch." He looked at me and I nodded. "Come on before we're late."

"Okay."

***

"Hey I am Robert, Robert Hiperin." He reach out and I shook his hand.

"Hello I am Jazmine James." He kissed my hand and I pulled it away.

"Woah woah. Watch out. Don't touch her again."

"Is she like some type of hooker."

"Yeah she work with your mom." He pulled me away and we went over to some other people and they were actually cool and funny.

Chi POV

"Luca that is not what I am saying baby. I love you and I love being around you I just wanna go outside." He sighed.

"You know what's going."

"Yes I do and I know it's a risk bu damn. I feel like I am in jail. Everybody else is out and doing them including you. I am sick of being in the house and then you come home and fuck me and leave back out. It's the same cycle over and over again."

"Every one is not you and I can't lose you Chiyanna. They are after your head they no my weakness."

I just started crying because this is so frustrating. He is not understanding this shit is depressing and it makes me wanna slice my fucking head off just being trapped in this house.

"Baby I get it this is too much but I got you how about we go on vacation. We can got outta country. We all can go I don't even care but these streets ain't safe. Where ever or whenever you want go."

"It does matter just get me out this house." He walked over to me and hugged me.

"I am sorry I put in the middle of all this." He rubbed.