Chapter 27

Chi POV

"Babe a blacked out house would be fire." He nodded.

I held his hand while he drove to the neighborhood and it was like all these colorful houses and it was just different.

"yeah but it would drawl to much attention." I nodded in agreement. "imagine brin g the only black house on the block."

"they gone think a which live there." we laughed. "but that would keep people away."

"little kids on hallween yeah." we laughed. "Maybe we should-"

"No I wanna be that type wife like a principal at a elementary school. Have my wine like just be a wife ass bitch." He nodded.

"When you trying to get married?" I shrugged.

"When we or you are sure you wanna be with me and only me but not now though. I told my mom I ain't going to college but I might got to a trade school but I gotta go to college to be a pre k teacher right?"

"Yeah I think so." He put his hand on my thigh. "You wanna work with kids?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I am so excited to be going back to the daycare. I miss my babies." He smiled.

"How about we open you your own daycare?"

"I was saving up for that but since we been stuck in the house and shit I got addicted to online shopping and-" I looked at him and he was staring at me. "What?"

"You are so beautiful baby." I poked my lips out and he kissed me. "But I got you how much more you need?" He type in a pen and the gate opened

"I don't know the building I was looking at sold. I want the building a certain way though."

"What you wanna build a daycare?"

"I mean yeah like I Envision a lot of things in my life so I feel like building the daycare exactly how I want it will be better plus if I design it the way it is in my head I would be so fulfilled but if not I can find some close to it." I wane him pull into a driveway.

"Baby this look so nice

"Baby this look so nice." He got out and opened my door and help me out.

I was amazed.

"We can look at a couple homes and see which one suits us." I nodded.

We walked in and it is way bigger than it look on the outside.