Chapter 25.5

Chi POV

"Yes mom you look good as fuck." Jazzy looked at her.

"I know girl." She shimmied her shoulders and we laughed. "I haven't gotten doll up since I was with your dad."

We pulled up to del frisco's and we all got out and we all walked in and they seated us.

"Bro it's hella white people in the bitch." Ciara said loudly and my mom shot her a glare. "My bad."

"Luca beat Maalik's ass." Jazzy laughed. "He deserves it. He thought he was gonna keep fucking with people like bitch you deserve no respect fuck you." I nodded.

"I didn't want them to fight but it's like it was something everyday. From morning to night."

"I was like oh my gosh. That was scary." Ashley hopped in the conversation. "I didn't know what to do."

"You did what you was supposed to do." I looked at her and she seemed confused. "Step back and shut the fuck up."

"Well I couldn't think straight so." She shrugged.

"Shouldnt yiu be somewhere with you boyfriend finding a place to live?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere with your boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah speaking of my boyfriend. You think my boyfriend is cute don't you?" She nodded. "If you ever stepped to my man again bitch I will whoop your ass pregnant or not."

"What he told you that? He is a liar he came on to me!"

"Bitch I watched you and stop fucking yelling." She kissed her teeth.

"I did not." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Girl I saw you." She sighed.

"I told your brother don't even bring me here with all you people." She had a disgusted look on my face.

"Fuck yoh mean you people." Ciara turned to her. "Black people?"

"Umm." She froze.

"Bitch let it slip out your cum cup mouth like it was before."

"No all black people. Ghetto black niggers." Ciara slapped her across the faces.

"Bitch get out!" Ciara yelled and Ashley got up. "I got you when we meet you home." Ashley raced out the restaurant.

"We apologize about that she called us niggers." My mom apologized.

"Oh oh my... that is disgusting." The white lady shook her head.

We turn back around and the waiter came and we ordered our food.

"She how would y'all feel if I was to get pregnant?" I asked.

Luca has been asking me and of course I am willing to be I feel like I am still super young.

"Wait are you pregnant?"

"No I mean I don't know. No I am not I am just asking." They laughed.

"I would love it!" Jazzy squealed. "I thought that was my birthday gift." I laughed.

"No Luca wants a kid but don't y'all think we are to young."

" and not married." My shot me a look.

"Facts." Jazzy nodded. "You don't wanna end up a number." I nodded.

"I love Luca so much but it like I am not ready for a kid it is hard for me to be patient with him and he barely does anything so imagine a kid that is all over the place." My mom nodded.