Chapter 6

Chi POV

"So what you are saying is that drug dealing and stripping is the same thing?" Some guy I got paired with for a project.

"Yeah stripping is drug dealing but for girls. That our rock bottom jive that still pays well." He shook his head.

"So you saying sell pussy-"

"See that where you getting shit fucked up. They don't sell pussy they shake ass. Yes there are some who do but don't do that strippers are not Hoes just because they strippers." He threw up his hands up.

"All they do is shake they ass in niggas faces." I sighed. "So saying that's no how shit is delusional."

"And every drug dealer is a murder."

"No some choose to kill motherfucka but they all don't kill motherfucka. What?" He laughed. "That doesn't makes sense."

"They all sell people drugs that make them sick and they die if they don't get help." He nodded.

"I know what you did there. Okay I see what you saying." I dapped him up. "But anyway back to the presentation."

"We can do Bernie Sander." He nodded.

"Okay so why is he the best candidate?"

"Okay Bernie basic has plans to fix the thing we need fixing." He nodded.

"But so does Elizabeth and she has step by step directions in order to fix it." I nodded. "She is very organized and is stepping into it confidently which she is most likely not gone to win because she is a white women and men don't believe that a women should have that much power. She has a plan for health care and climate change and economy wise just the whole nine." I nodded and started typing.

"We are going have to finish this after school." I looked at the clock.

"Fassure. You can come to my crib and we can have that shit down and we can practice because she is talk about 80 in present and participation." He laughed at my face. "I'll be damn if that ugly whore give me my first C." He nodded and the bell ring and I packed up and went to my next class and everybody started at me as I walked in.

"You fucking with Luca?" I sighed.

"Yeah why?" I am not but who gone check me.

Well to be honest these past few weeks Luca and I just been getting closer and closer and it like every other day a bitches is approaching me about him.

"You not even his type. I can't believe he dropped my sister for you. I told her I wasn't gone say shit but you not even all that."

"Bitch you are a hater. You and your sister ugly as fuck." I stepped to her. "I am sick of y'all bitches stepping to me. Like who the fuck are y'all to step to me about my nigga. He cut y'all bitches of weeks ago get over it. Y'all gone get cut off and get beat the fuck up. Y'all gone take two Ls just to take them and y'all still gone be salty as fuck. Y'all suck some dick get a happy meal and think y'all somebody."

She pushed me and I punched her and we started fighting and I stopped hitting and pulled my hair and kept swinging and I couldn't feel shit she was doing. All I could think was break that bitch face break her face.

Some pulled me of her snd she wouldn't let go of my purse and this shit is Chanel. Shit was not cheap this ain't no fake.

"Stop pulling me she is on my purse!" I yelled at the school cop. "Yo my nigga... the fuck are you doing!" Pushed him and he grabbed me and picks me up.

My purse popped and I started fucking him up.

Let me go and put me in handcuffs.

"Yo get my shit!"

"I will just relax before the situation get more serious than it has to and I take y'all ass to jail and get you expelled." I groaned.

My purse really popped bro.

"What happened?" Jazzy came up to me in the hallway.

"They popped my fuck Chanel purse bro. I am finna go crazy in this bitch." She sighed.

"Take the handcuff off her officer Thomas." He shook his head.

"She busted my damn nose." She sighed.

She started walking beside me.

***

"Yeah my daughter had a temper but she been telling me for weeks these bitches been fucking with her. I didn't send her to this school to be tormented everyday. One thing about my kids none of them pussy and neither am I. On set I will fuck everyone of these little bitches up! Tell them leave my daughter alone. I will take my kids right back to Crenshaw. This is some bullshit."

"Ma'am I understand what you are saying. Your daughter has nothing like this on her records grades are awesome so I ain't even gone take it as far as to put it on her record but she is suspended for three days. This is between us because we go way back so this is what we gone do, I am gonna give her a computer to work from home."

"I have one."

"Well you know where to log in and how is goes." I nodded. "We'll see you in three days." I nodded and my mom stood up and they hugged and we went to the fron desk and she sighed out Jazzy.

"Bri too."

"And Brianna Henks. I am down as her second guardian." She gave them her ID.

They look through some shit snd called them down and we waited and they came down and ran to me.

***

"Now tell us what happen?" We sat on my bed.

"She stepped to me about her sister and Luca and I said what I said and she put her hand on me and I fucked her up and then I am tell Thomas stop pulling me because she got my purse and he pick me up and snatched me and my purse popped so I fucked him up and I am going curse Luca out because I told him to control them bitches."

We started talking about random shit."