Chapter 5

Luca's POV

"You are a piece of shit." She laughed.

I looked at the phone and she was on her laptop.

"You are crazy as fuck." I shook my head.

"No but let me tell you what you are gonna do." She picked up her phone. "All them bitches that keep trying quote unquote check me about you yeah you gone dead that shit before I beat you the fuck up."

"I hear you." I laughed and she smiled.

"I am forreal because one they all ugly as fuck and two they not on my level and three it makes seem like I am fight over dick I never even touched. Now fix them before I fix you."

"Where you at? I am tryna come see you."

"I live in opp territory." I laughed.

"I don't care them niggas ain't gone touch me." She shrugged. "You be hanging with them niggas?"

"No I don't fuck with nobody besides Bri and Jazzy and we all stay out the way we don't do that shit. I kept a gun on me though walking around this neighborhood because they all look weird. I gotta get a better gun though. I want a cute one."

"What color?" She shrugged.

"Pink and glittery." She shrugged. "One that is gone make me wanna shoot that motherfucka." I chucked.

"Where you live."

"I can send you the dot but my mom home and she gone think you my boyfriend which isn't true. So just say you are my friend." I nodded.

"I am your man girl you just don't know it." She laughed.

"Child everybody already think that shit because you are touchy touchy. Got them toad looking bitch questioning me." She rolled her eyes and put me on pause and a message came up and I grabbed my keys to my baby and locked up and made my way to her house.

"What's 300 plus 583?" She laughed.

"883. I count money all day boo. Can't get me."

"Oh okay you money making Mitch huh?" I shrugged.

"Shit I guess." I pulled up in her neighborhood and niggas was everywhere on every corner. "I gotta get you a gun soon." She laughed.

"What? You here?" I nodded.

"I am at your chinks." She got up and came outside and I parked in front of her house and I realized she had on some small ass shorts.

I hopped out and she smiled at me and I laughed and locked my car and it was nigga on the porch starring at us and I sent them a head nod and they sent one back and I walked up her steps and hugged her and she smelled good as fuck and I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked in the house.

"So you did miss me?" She nodded. "All this ass." I gripped her ass and hit was squishy like I was soft and perfect and the way it was moving at the party I already knew.

I smacked her ass and she hissed and hopped down. We mom walked out the kitchen.

"Hey." She smiled at me.

"Hey ma'am."

"Mom this is Luca and Luca this is my mom Taqueena James." I shook her hand. "This is my friend."

"Hey are you staying for dinner?" I looked at chichi and she shrugged.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded and walked back to the kitchen.