Chapter 26

Luca POV

"Damn Jay." I sighed staring at him. "It's crazy what motherfuckas would do for some money."

"Fuck you." He groaned.

"They fucked you up." I looked over his beaten up face. "We personally offered your cousin 2 mill for your head and they delivered you in 10 minutes. They under our wing now. I fucked with you heavy man. All this over some petty." I chuckled and he groaned and started crying.

"You done?" Major walked in and I nodded and he shot him in the head twice and walked out.

They all rushed in the clean up squad and Keys just shook his head.

"Damn man." He sighed. "It had to be done."

"Yeah." We walked out.

"Shit can got back to normal." Keyon smiled.

"Yeah me and Chi might move back to my crib."

"Oh shit you moving Chi in? Damn you serious about her."

"Yeah that's my baby. She is perfect for me even when we fight or argue she is perfect." He chuckled.

"Your ass in love love and I am stuck with a bitch that won't leave me alone." I laughed.

"What she do now?"

"What is she not fucking doing the bitch is the worst." I sighed. "Then her mom kicked her out what the fuck that got to do with me go talk to you Baby's father."

"Wait she pregnant?"

"Yeah by some nigga. I don't fucking I but it ain't mine. Bitch is a slut. Y'all thought was gone play her fuck her." I laughed.

"Yeah. You shocked me with this shit. I wanna celebrate at the club tonight." He nodded.

"Yeah I need some pussy." I laughed. "Major took my bitch."

"She not no bitch." I snapped and he put his hands up.

"My bad I meant no disrespect." He sighed. "My girl."

"Yeah nigga." He chuckled. "But we gotta figure out was to do because the cops still lurking out shit i am about to sell that house and buy a new one that is gone take a little minutes."

"Yeah Jay drop all the dots so we definitely need to move. We should've fucking listened to Major in the first place."

"Facts." I sighed. "But let me get going and check up in my queens."

"Look at you simp ass nigga." I laughed.

"I don't give a fuck what you say. They love me more then my own peoples." He nodded and I hopped in my car and drove back to the house.

"Hey baby." Chi answered the doo looking like she just woke up.

"Hey baby." I kissed her. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"I done with all my classes." She lead me back up the steps.

"I need to talk to everyone though." She nodded and yawned.

"All go get them." She walked away.

All us in the house has been fun and all. But living in a house with all females is stressful. Sometimes they have disagreements and then cry it out and I be hella confused.

"Hey." They all waved and everybody sat down and Chi sat in my lap.

"Good morning. Y'all look beautiful." They laughed. "So I just wanna tell y'all all this shit is over so y'all can do what y'all want when y'all want." They all smile. "And again I wanna apologize for even putting y'all in this shit. One thing is we can not live in our old houses so if you wanna stay her y'all can. I have no problem and y'all can just continue paying how y'all do now. But I ain't staying here." They laughed.

"Well fuck you too." Jazzy patted her head. "Nah but I am stay here. I like it here and it like we all one little family and I love having my girls around."

"Yeah I could definitely stay here this house is amazing and comfortable and affordable." I nodded at Momma T.

"Yeah even though I don't pay bills." We laughed. "But I can agree it is nice as hell on cuz." Ciara said.

"Yeah I love you guys and I am glad I got to know you guys for who you guys really are and I found a little family here." Lulah said and she started crying.

"Awe." Jazzy got up and hugged her and I already knew it was only 4 minutes before everyone was crying.

"Don't cry, you gonna make me cry." Ciara covered her face and Momma T wiped her eye and Lia wiped her face and got up and hug Lulah.

Chi looked at me and I looked at her and she shrugged.

"Y'all on some gushy shit." Chi sighed. "Y'all always fucking crying at nothing."

"I just love us so much." Jazzy sighed and wiped her face. "Stop crying we all staying."

"Well I'm going with my man." Chi said and they all mugged her. "What? I am gone be back and forth." I laughedx.

"Okay y'all so I wanna through a little party and shit just to have it. I am gone have it at the club so if y'all gone let me know because I gotta set everything up.

"Me!" They all yelled.

"I am mad I am 16." Lulah sighed.

"Damn." Jazzy sighed. "But we finna get lit!" She started twerking.

Chi POV

"Periodt! I felt like we was in jail." I screamed and my mom nodded. "Jazzy! We gotta get cute cute!"

"Stop all that ducking yelling!" My mom yelled and we all got quiet. "What the hell?" She looked at us.

"Oop." Ciara laughed and Jazzy kicked her out the chair and she laid on the floor and started laughed.

Luca kissed my stomach.

"Bro I gotta sell this house and shit." I rubbed his lip with my thump. "Yoh really wanna move in with me?"

"Duh. I being sleeping in the same bed with you for 4 months it's gone be hard for me to even go to sleep without you." I explained. "I just gotta get used to not have Jazzy and my mom there. Mostly Jazzy we literally do everything together."

"Y'all still always gonna be together baby." He picked at my shorts.

"I know." I sighed.

He yawned and it made me yawn. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Luca." I yelled and he he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ard y'all we finna go to sleep." He carried me upstairs and we fell asleep.