Chapter 18

Jazzy POV

"Nigga you bullshiting and that's cool. I am good off you." I argue with Jaylin.

"But you not understanding."

"No I understand you don't understand that I don't want to try again. She already told me about you and her relationship and I don't wanna be in the middle of that because I will beat her the fuck up." I got up and closed my door.

"This what I am saying your too young like your to immature-"

"Immature?! Bro I am mature enough to walk away from the situation before somebody's feeling get hurt and bruised. I am 17 okay I understand but bitch I been getting to my own shit just to get that stress off my mom. I was too young when you fucked me nigga so please don't pull that card because it's makes you look bad. Fuck is you talking about."

"You talking all this nut ass shit like none of that mean a thing. Yeah I fucked you that is the only thing you have to offer."

"Listen pussy you would never know what I have to offer because you aren't worth opening up to. I though you was cool but it's fine that's why I even gave you a try. You asked me on the dates so yes you paid. It's was no problem to pay or pay have but when I offered the first time did you or did you most say I don't ever have to touch a check when you around.

"Yeah but-"

"It was a simple yes or no question."

"Yes... yes I did... but-"

"Ain't not but you said that shit that's why I did it, you think I would not pay if you asked? That stupid as fuck. This you talking to me like some type off slida like weird ass nigga I am not just pussy fuck is you talking about I gave it to you because I liked you. That's where I fucked up. You niggas are weird. It's wasn't even good like at all."

"You wasn't saying that when we was fucking-"

"I wasn't shit! I was waiting for you to nut in that condom so I can go to sleep. You got a big dick you don't know how to use, congratulations loser. My last nigga that was my age fucked me way better then you like fucked me crazy and you were a waist of a body. Matter fact your shit was so bad it don't count."

"I am over this little girl conversation." He sighed

"Bye." I hung out.

I went through my phone and deleted all our pictures and shit. He is a weird ass nigga who deserves no tears.

"You alright baby." My mom walked in my room and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah. I got a hang over and nigga already on bullshit."

"Here." She gave me Tylenol and a water bottle. "What happened?"

"So you know the guy I told you about Jaylin?" She nodded. "Yeah so basically he got his Ex pregnant and she decided to text me and I had to sit on it and then when I asked him he said he didn't know and all this other bullshit but he was lying and being bitchy about it because we was already arguing which is why I didn't wanna even add this on."

"But that isn't something you can brush off you have to talk about that and soon."

"Exactly. So before we was arguing about my not paying for dates and him always having to pay or whatever." She frowned up her face and I nodded. "So I told him I don't wanna be a stepmom and then he was like well this isn't going work which I understand but then he started talking about it was working anyway and all this other shit. Then we was just on the phone he talking about I only got kissy to offer up and that really just..." it's hard not to show emotion in front of my mom because she know us.

"Listen you made a mistake and that is okay." She hugged me. "You'll know better next time okay?"

"Yes mommy. I wish I never even did it like I only did because we seem to have a connection and it wasn't in no shape or form worth it and he tried to pulled the hoe card on me. That reall hurt my feelings because I am not that type of girl I just though we had a spark like this man was really treating me good And I was feeling it."

"Good morn-" I heard ChiChi voice and looked up. "Why are you crying?" Her eyes watered and my mom laughed.

"He hurt my feelings."

"Who hurt you feelings? I'll make Luca kill them." She hugged me and sat beside me.

"Jaylin."

"Oh I don't think he will kill him but I'll try." We all laughed. "He is a bitch we can't cry over a bitch."

"I'm not I'm crying cause my feelings are making me." She nodded.

"Its gonna be okay."

Luca POV

"Hey momma T." I hugged her. "Hey Jazmine." I looked at her and she looked like she was crying and Chi wiped her eyes. "What happened?"

"You friend is a bitch." Jazmine sighed.

"Jaylin?" They nodded. "Okay. Listen baby I got called in on emergency I'll be back in a few." I looked at Chi and she nodded.

"I'll walk you out." I grabbed her hand.

"Tell him dont hurt my sister feelings ever again or I'll kill him." I nodded.

"I'll handle it." I kissed her and she smiled. "I love you baby."

"I love you too. Be safe and hurry up." She hugged me.

"You already know but I'll be extra safe for you." She laughed softly and I pecked her lips multiple times and I left out.

She waved and I waved back and pulled off.

***

"Wussup bossman?" I dapped him up and he pulled me into a manly hug.

"What's going on with you and Jaylin?" I shrugged.

"Nothing we just on ten different pages so you know we don't hang out as much. Why you asked that?"

"Because Jaylin stepped to another Billy and they reported it to me that y'all might have a little beef going something about him not like how you stepped to him about a bitch."

"Bossman she is not a bitch so let's fix that." He laughed and nodded. "That shit ain't no joke."

"Okay I get it." He sighed and got serious.

"First of all he probably mad my wife check his bitch because now that she pregnant she talking heavy. I don't like that bitch because she try some shit with me and Keyon. I told him and he don't give a fuck. He is a bitch he beefing with his self he is not on my level. The fuck you stepping to other niggas about a beef because if I was beefing with him his mom would be crying right now that is the difference and why he will never be B4M material. You my age and I am still mentoring you on the game maybe he isn't ment to be apart of anything we have going on. Our pups are more active ten he ever been because they know they gott prove themselves when his big goofy ass is just walking around looking dumb. He just prove to me he won't bust so let him go I am not mentoring a nigga that is older then me. I am down and him and Keyon don't really fuck with eachother either Major don't like him or Jason."

"Jason is 17 right?"

"Right."

"He B4K before Jaylin?"

"Yeah he put in the work."

"Yeah it's time to let him go we could recruit somebody else." I nodded. "Don't kill him out though. He ain't a threat to nobody just leave him alone."

"Oh I'll see what I can do." He laughed. "That was it."

"Yeah."

I dapped him up and walk out.

Niggas be bitches.