Chapter 12

Chi POV

"So he hasn't texted you?" I shook my head. "Or called?"

"No bri I told you that yesterday. I don't give a fuck." I shrugged pulling up in the school parking lot.

Luca ugly ass ghosted me and ain't spoke to me in a whole two week. I don't give a fuck because one thing about me I ain't pressed about no nigga he got me fucked up. Bri and Keyon been hanging out and Jazzy went on a date with Jaylin on Saturday and Friday like I don't understand what I did. It's cool though. The longer we don't talk the more I get over it. He won't answer my calls or texts and he still watches my stories and shit. Like boy leave me the fuck alone if you gone leave me alone. Now his bitch ass has no choice.

Like usual everybody was out in the front. This ghetto ass school. Bitch my mom pay for this school and it's probably worst then all other schools.

"There they go." Bri nodded towards them and I shrugged. "I am gone go talk to my man."

"Okay tell him I said hey." She nodded and walked up and I sat at one of the tables outside.

I realized I never had outside lunch. I am finna start eating outside. The bell ring snd I looked at Bri and she was still hugging Keyon and I felt someone staring at me and of course it was Luca. I shot him the middle finger we and made my way in school.

Jazzy had a doctors appointment today so she just went to work with my mom this morning. Ain't shit really been going on these past few weeks. Lulah is supposedly pregnant and it's by some guy name Jordan and our school and he has been exposing her all over Instagram. Videos and shot and that was the only reason I was calling Luca back to back because he needs to handle that but I guess he doesn't care if I am dead or alive.

***

I was in 5th period and I ain't gone lie a bitch is sad. I don't understand what I did. I thought we were cool. Maybe the sex isn't good because he hasn't talk to me since. I don't know that is the only Logical reason I can make up in my head. I am literally the kween of over thinking you have to be direct and straight to the point with me or my mind will try to figure it out by making up millions of situations and assumptions and scenarios. That is why I am a very blunt person myself. I thought the way I want to be talked to I don't want no confusion on my part or your part.

***

" yes bitch he asked me out on another date on Friday again and you know I'm going for sure for sure. He is totally different from what I thought. I judge them based off his luxe but he is a really sweet nice considerate caring polite gentleman and girl don't even get me started on his dick. We ain't fuck yet but I touched it by accident. We laughed it off but that shit was big. Girl I got a problem on my hands."

" Child tell us about it. Keyon is so stupid but girl when I tell you that shit is a...mazing it's like it blocks out all his flaws. then the way he treats his baby sister is so adorable. I know if we was to have kids he would be so great as a father." I laughed.

"Damn he Got you thinking about kids and shit." She nodded.

" girl you know I don't believe in marriage but I basically got my wedding dress already picked out." We laughed. "he is really sweet too. He just has to be reminded like it's okay to be mushy in front of your friends. He isn't disrespectful or anything he is just more on guard infront of them. He doesn't like in his words them seeing us doing anything that what do in the bedroom cause it's distasteful." She rolled her eyes. "Like I need you to be down for anything and what Janet say anytime, anyplace sweetie."

"You are so stupid." I laughed.

"But we out to the party on Saturday?" I shook my head. "Come on chi! You didn't go last weekend!" Bri whined.

"Partying getting tiring." I sighed.

"You just don't wanna because it's at Luca house." I rolled my eyes. "We literally partied every night last year and it was mostly your idea most of the time so now just say partying gets tiring."

"What? It does I am getting older and my body is changing." I shrugged and Jazzy laughed.

" bitch even you didn't believe what just came out your mouth." We all laughed. "You must be a clown because that joke was funny."

" I am a clown I got played by a player and I am a player my damn self." They sighed.

"So how bout this think about what your player self would do in any other situation."

"Make that nigga regret doubled stepping me." They clapped yes.

"Bitch exactly so we gone go to that party and you gone have fun and look good as fuck!" I cheesed.

"Yes I am gone get drunk as fuck too. I am gone let a nigga take me home just to let him know who and what he playing with." They nodded and we dapped eachother up.

" let me see you shake some ass." I hopped up started twerking and they hype me up. "We finna be lit get back gang shut stretch gang shit."

" and if his sister try me I'ma beat him the fuck up because she's pregnant. A whole grown ass man blocking and ghosting people." They nodded. "I am home beat him up soon though it don't matter I am gone kick his ass." Jazzy laughed.

"Dick was that good?" I nodded.

"Very very very very very much so. Like it felt like my body went to heaven so since he let me down I am gon beat the HELL! outta him. And that's on what?"

"Periodt." Bri snapped and Jazzy shot her a side eye. "What?"

"Do not encourage her to mess with that boy." Bri shrugged.

"I dare a bitch to step up and intervene because its up and it's stuck. Any bitch he talk to or dance with or smile at owe you a one."

"Periodt and thats on that! Girl I been on that!"I dapped her up.