Chapter 20

"Are you feeling ok?" came M's voice from behind Yoongi's back. He turned around, watching her approach him and sit next to him in the sand, crossing her legs and leaning her body weight on her elbows placed on her knees.

"You could say I am just tired. Never knew one could get tired from hearing Jin scream that much, or loud" he answered with a sigh, closing his eyes until he heard M laugh. He turned to look at her, watching as she threw her head backward and laugh with her entire body, slowly turning red in the face as she forgot how to breathe.

"Ah, sorry, sorry" she coughed slightly as air entered her airways once more as she settled down from her laughing fit. "Just the thought of him on all those rides made me laugh once more. I even managed to buy one of the pictures from a ride where he was screaming like a little girl." she continued, chuckling as she provided proof of the picture hidden in her pockets.

Jin was holding with dear life onto the chair he was in, eyes shut tight and mouth open, frozen in a scream that still haunted everyone in the park. He was the unlucky one who got dragged by Kiki to try some of the 'cool rides', in the end making everyone laugh, while he was getting dizzy by the minute. M saved him from throwing up after his fifth ride, telling Kiki to leave him on the ground, as she needed some strong arms to help her get food for everyone. Even though she was still giggling every time she looked at Jin, she felt sorry for him, as he was in general not much of a thrill-seeker by going on rides at high altitude, at a fast speed.

The group was divided into those who ran about, trying each thrill ride, and those who walked at a snail pace, trying the shooting games, and sometimes going for a faster ride. M made sure to keep count of everyone, no matter where they went, so they could not get lost, so she decided to be on the ground team. Yoongi chose the shooting games at the arcade, winning tickets for a free meal at one of the park restaurants. M tried her best too, but with her luck, she only managed to win a keychain in form of a clown. She put it aside, thinking she could use it as a Halloween prop as it looked like it was created out of nightmare material. NamJoon was in the same group as them, making it awkward for M to be alone with both NamJoon and Yoongi until Jin came from wherever Kiki dragged him to, and he was average at games. NamJoon still managed to win a more useful prize than M, and she grumbled about her luck. Their group was the most silent, as either M tried keeping ahead of them, so as not to start any conversation, or they were each focused on the game they were playing. In the end, Jin coming amongst their ranks gave them more to talk about or tease him about, at least.

The other group could be heard screaming and laughing throughout the park, challenging each other to races and childish games, and M would always be ready to snap pictures of them running around, silly ears on their heads, and pretending to be superheroes or aliens. She was happy she organized these days for her friends, and by the time everyone was exhausted, she was carrying some of the things the others won. In the end, everyone but her won something cool, and since she had the least amount of games won or even prizes, she was deemed the one who has to carry stuff. Kookie volunteered to help though, so they were stuck at the back of the group, watching the others chatter and talk about what happened during the day.

"Noona, did you have fun?" he asked her, and that kept question kept bouncing in her head since then. She nodded at him back then, but now that she looks at her friends running on the beach, or sitting by the bonfire, laughing and singing, she could only ask herself if she was really having fun.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked her, looking at her as she seemed lost in thought, unblinking as her gaze was frozen on the beach.

"I...don't know" she replied, slowly, unsure of herself. "I feel ok, but at the same time...I don't. Does that make sense?" she asked him, eyebrows furrowed, not really understanding how she really felt.