Author's Note

Assalam o Alaikum lovely people !
So first of all I will express the extreme love I have for all my wattpad readers and followers who supported me on my first ever Wattpad book and showed so much love.
Officially this is going to be my second Wattpad story and once again I have preferred to write it in Roman Urdu. I don't know why but it gives me a pleasure when I write in my native language , Urdu is always going to be my first love but in this story you will be seeing shades of different cultures and different languages languages especially Turkish language as I have learnt this splendid language recently , also shades of Pashto which is my mother tongue. But then as it is said "It's the meaning that matters not the language" .
Anyways let's start the journey Honestly till now I wasn't even sure if I was ready to share this scenario with you guys but thanks to my dearest friend , it would not be wrong to call her my emotional pillar because she always finds a way to motivate me and bring the best out of me Thank You Maham ! Thank you for always being out there ! Thank you for always listening to me and thank you for coming into my life.

I really really hope this journey goes reallllly beautiful for us and May Allah Almighty give me the strength to complete this book.

~Aisha Nayab Babar