seekers, 2nd

the seekers and the lovers

as the unfamiliar faces was seen roaming around the coast of the palace. The seekers from china— includes the guards dressed in stainless bulletproof vests, the tall and masculine head guard, and the princess. Pretending to be a supplier of gold to the palace. As seungcheol, and his step-brother saw the seekers, they were astounded by the charm of the princess, making it easier for the foreign seekers to enter inside the palace.

There's only one agenda that the seekers have, make the kingdom trust them, and then they can pull the trigger of the arrow straight to their face any time--how? As easy as this;

"make him your slave, make him follow you."

"when that happens, make sure to bring him into his deepest slumber, and shot him using this arrow..."

"and send a signal to us"

" and my army will take out every blood in their body"  the evil emperor uttered while he pours wine in his glass.

"I know you're that good, annchi"

- -

Before executing the plan, jealousy overflowed the guard. The talk between him and the princess became a mess. "you will not do that" the irked guard gritted;

"this is the only way"

"I won't allow that to happen, and besides he already fell in your trap" or that's what the head guard though-- was it?

"we need a strong connection, and if that means anything...

"...then I will do that"

"besides, you're just my guard. I told you, I won't fall for you" it was a lie, the princess was sure that she's weak

The angry guard was now filled with more force as he heard those words;

"I- I'm not just your guard"

"I was with you, since you were a little, weak, and fragile kid;"

"I made you to become who you are right now, princess" the head guard continued as his grip into the princess' arms tightened. He was right—he was with her since they were a kid. He taught her the skills, and knowledge on how to become a queen. But one thing he can't teach her—is how to love him back. Or that's what he thought.

On the other hand, seungcheol quietly listened to the two seekers' argument, his intentions of getting the princess out of the chaos was changed when he heard their dirty plan. He's intuition was right—something about the girl was off. Too charming, too luring, too beautiful. Is having too much, bad?—he then prepared his guards to arrest the seekers. But something is telling him to get the girl—will she make his situation better, happy? He questions himself. He thought of making her a concubine—"no." He loves her, perhaps this is the first time he felt love. With his full intentions of making her his queen. Flourishing the kingdom with their heirs— but it was just a one sided love. Her love was just for a show—for a plan of her father. But does she fell for him too? No. The guard she's with is her protection, and future. But she hates the word love— for she treasures the guard a lot, and that's more than love.

Seungcheol's guard arrested the tall head guard—the princess' future. The chaos began inside the palace. The girl crying out loud from the pain she's seeing in the tall head guard's eyes. The eyes that was once full of love for her, were now shut closed—dead. Junhui's dead;