lost, 7th

the lost and lonely girl

annchi, the lost and lonely girl. She was sitting in her assigned room. still clueless, curious, and lost. The grim reaper discussed the basic things she needs to know about the wanderland. The rooms, the services that the mansion can offer to its visitors, and the white tiger, she can ask help for him anytime. Most souls lasts for a week, some souls lasts for a month or two depending on their judgement and wishes. But there are souls who doesn't want to go yet, it's totally fine as long as their inside the quarters of the mansion, they won't do any harm to other humans if they have grudges on them and they won't be lost outside the wanderland.

-          -

Annchi sat down on the left side of the big queen-sized bed, covered in white bed sheets and a blossom pink pillow case. She had never felt this free in her entire life. Her thoughts were as messy as her just-woke-up-hair "he's saying that I'm dead? this is wanderland? the land of the dead of the living—eh?" "the land of the dead in the land of the living?" "right?" "ok, you'll be fine, annchi." The lost girl then lowered her head, as more sad thoughts occupied her;

"i-I mis—" before she could even finish her sentence, the door bursts open revealing the hyper butler, a-k-a room service, a-k-a all-rounder, a-k-a the white tiger; "Good morning, annchi" his voice as jolly as he is, his blonde hair, his cheeks so squishy that you want to pinch them, making him a cute and fluffy human, but his gaze sometimes can be dangerously sharp-- but not this time. his eyes cannot be found due to how wide the smile formed in his face. "I'm here to inform you that breakfast is currently served downstairs. now, you need to eat."

"n-no, im fine" annchi responded, the lonely girl that were reminiscing junhui was startled to the hyper tiger that bursts open her room door.

"no. its not fine at all" "the grim reaper told me that you should not do any harmful things here and thus he told me to make you eat food." "so, now follow me" the white tiger in his human form, instructed annchi while holding the door knob to keep the door wide open;

"do I have to?" she asked

"of course" the tiger responded as his biggest smile is still engraved on his face. The white tiger surprisingly made annchi follow him, as usual that's the tiger's job—to make souls follow him. The man in front of her was once in a form of white tiger and was now dressed in a black beaded suit, that made him look a lot more human and handsome—(he loves that compliment)

"may I ask, who are you?" the curious annchi stopped in her tracks in the middle of the silent hallways of the mansion and asked; "me?"

"oh" a chuckle escaped the white tiger's lips

"not all souls asked who I am."

"thank you" the white tiger responded, a hint of sorrow filled his face; "I'm the white tiger, but I prefer them calling me horanghae" he said. Annchi on the other hand asked; "but what's your name?"

"oh, my name"

"haha, I've been caught up with my work lately. I apologize, my mind is all over the place" "I'm soonyoung, by the way" the white tiger offered his hand to the girl, the palm of their hands met each other. A firm handshake that lasted longer than usual was made;

--

Soonyoung

An impressive, talented, and hardworking man. his mother, treasures him. The people in his town, trusts him. The women in all classes, fall for him. Seungcheol, his brother, hates him and envies him. The kingdom's enemy, wanted to end his bloodline, and to execute their dirty plan, they sent a beautiful girl that can lure every man thinking she's innocent—but she is innocent, before the silent war happened between the two countries. His fate was changed, when a deity saw his eyes filled with sorrow, as he took every risk to hide the girl he loved from his own kingdom—for she is an enemy. He was then reincarnated as a white tiger, with the strongest ability and to lure the souls and made them follow him to the wanderland—and thus he still waits for her to come with him too.