stars, 5th

the moon, and the stars

--

"I am the moon, and you are the stars."

"because, you're all I need to fill up my world"

A drunk junhui yelling in the middle of the beach—summer of 2011. Does he mean it? Probably yes, he wanted the world for annchi—only her. Even a 7 year old version of him promised that "whatever happens, I am always here for you." "I will marry you when we get old" "remember, annchi. remember that"

He remembered that, but did annchi remembered that?— probably yes. But her mind became blank mess after a black ray of thoughts occupied her. Did she ever asked for help?—a lot of times, but there's no one that can listen to her.

- -

April, 2015

An afternoon that he waited for so long just to see his best friend, became a nightmare. He never expected this to come—I never expected this to come, either. He called, and called, and called her over 200 times, his excess money for emergencies was used to buy load, just to hear a word from annchi. To make him calm, to know that she's fine. But to no avail, annchi never responded to any of the calls.

"hyung, w-what should I do?"

"a-annchi, is not answering my calls" a terrified, shouting junhui, tears started falling from his eyes, his body is sweating from the anxiety that's building up in his mind.

"What could have happened to her?"

"no, no, no, no, no" he continued as words were not clear anymore, his mouth slowly running out of energy to speak more as his tears were all over him.

"junhui, stop. nothing bad will happen to her"

"you need to calm down, so we can think of ways to find her"

"ahhhm.... Give me your phone" the older male reached his hands to grab the phone from the trembling Junhui. With jeonghan's luckiness that seems God overdosed him when he was being made, he thought there must be a way to track her down. Her number... her social media... her phone "aha, gotcha!" a satisfied voice from Jeonghan was heard. "I tracked her down , it says on her social media that her last location was in myeondong. She's near the 5th avenue of myeongdong. Maybe that where she's staying?"

--

"do you know where she would stay when she got here?" jeonghan felt something wrong. When he went passed the 5th avenue, it was full of houses. No lot seems to be a hotel or a vacant place to rent; Junhui nodded his head no. his heart started to calm from the non-stop beating, his mind slowly losing the anxiety that was occupying him a moment ago.

her phone can still be turned on. With high hopes jeonghan continued to find a way to track her down. "no. 017, 5th avenue, myeongdong-gu, seoul"

A miracle—you can say. Not everyone are to be found, and not everyone wants to be found. Where does she belong?—no one knows where. But sure enough they found her unconscious body lying in the middle of the street, blood everywhere. People hovering around to see what happened. an emergency call was already made right before they saw her. Hoping it can be saved.

I hope so, too.