heartbeat, 10th

the heartbeat of the innocent

A knock in seungcheol's room was heard. the younger deity in a brown colored hair and a checkered gray suit, with a matching necktie that made his sex appeal overflow, had arrived. Even a masculine man will turn their head if they were to encounter this younger man.

"boo, seungkwan. 17 years old."

"how was his stay here?" the younger deity asked, he gave the documents to the grim reaper.

"he enjoyed it, especially the food." The grim reaper said. It is quite true—seungkwan, loved his stay. He even mentioned "I haven't ate this much. Are you sure it won't make me fat?" a chuckle was made from the grim reaper as a response to his question. no memories about the wanderland will remain if ever you were to go back to your human form. All material things, and foods you received during your stay, it will come forth as a part of your healing. It was as if you were in a dream. You were lost and found a shelter, and then you woke up—and nothing about that dream will ever be clear to you. Maybe, one thing—you'll feel happiness, a cure to your lonely world.

-          -

"minor bruises on his arms, due to his sudden fall. His heart beat is stable, and he has gastro esophageal reflux disease" or acid reflux in short in layman's term "he haven't eaten a solid food for a week before the incident"

it would be a painful burn in the chest, but I'll give him medicine. It will help" that was what the doctor said to his parents. They've been worried sick about their son's situation, and as soon as they heard those words from the doctor, they realized why does their son haven't wake up yet? It's been weeks now, and it wasn't clear as the mother's glasses due to the fog that was in it—perhaps, their son needed a little more time for himself. He wanted to enjoy his innocent youth.

-          -

"boo, seungkwan. Drink this tea, it will help you" the grim reaper handed a cup of tea to the innocent boy. Getting him ready for his departure into his human life. If you would ask the grim reaper, he would suggest that it would be better to go to the afterlife. It'll give you more chances of hope that something will be better. But he can't do anything to change his destiny, all he wished for this boy, is happiness, and appreciation.

"before anything else, please don't harm yourself." The grim reaper made his last reminders to the soul, gently patting his shoulder.

"I promise" seungkwan who felt the most appreciation during his stay in wanderland, responded. If he would to choose between staying, or leaving, he would stay. He never felt enough, he's existence was merely a trainee to the human world. He never felt lost, he felt like there was a home for him.

"he'll be watching you" the grim reaper made a soft grin, as he watch seungkwan drink the tea. On the other hand, the younger deity was a bit sad, that the boy he used to watch from the above won't remember the interaction they had in wanderland. But no worries, he'll be watching the boy, and guide him, just like the old times.

-          -

wanderland

"you did a great job there, kiddo" seungcheol, the grim reaper said. He then approached the younger one with the biggest smile.

"he'll be fine, Vernon" seungcheol gently patted his head, he then faced the younger one with the biggest smile still engraved on his face, and hugged him.

--

Deity profile

Name: Choi, Vernon

Human: boo, seungkwan