Evie's New Friend

This chapter contains smut!

You stared at him speechless for a minute. A million questions popped into your head. What was he doing here? How did he find you? Why did he look so irresistible?

"Are you going to let me in or...?" he broke the silence.

You stepped aside quickly, "sorry, I just...I wasnt...you're here" you stuttered. He walked in, smiling at you as he passed. You closed the door behind him, and spun round to see him standing staring at you.

"How did you find me?" you had decided this would be your first question.

"Magic" he replied simply. A small laugh escaped your lips. "I might have followed you a little..." he blushed. "I worried there was something wrong when I saw you run off the train"

You stared back at him, feeling yourself getting angry.

"Well I assumed you didnt want to see me, since you didnt come to the courtyard." you retorted, unable to hide your feelings, "I figured if you really wanted to see me, you'd come find me on the train, which you didn't. Then..." you were in such a rage you hadnt noticed him walking towards you. He had put one hand on the back of you neck, the other on your waist and his lips crashed onto yours. He kissed you with so much force, you thought you were going to collapse. Your arms reached round his body, and you held him close to you, kissing him back with just as much intensity.

You could have kissed him forever, but you needed to breathe. You pulled away slowly, and your eyes met his.

"We got held up with McGonagall." he started, "by the time I got to the courtyard, it was empty. I almost missed the train." he smiled. "And I'm sorry I didnt come looking for you on the train, but did you come looking for me?" his eyes stared deeply into yours. You shook your head.

"No, I just..."

He softly put his finger on your lips, signaling you to stop.

"It doesnt matter, I'm here now." he kissed you again, "and I dont use muggle transport for just anyone, I dont know how you do it" he shook his head.

"You were on the underground?" you asked, confused. How had you not seen him? "Why didnt you speak to me then?"

"Because..." he smiled, slowly undoing the knot on your robe, "when I saw you stood there, soaking wet, all I wanted to do was this" he slipped it off your shoulders, leaving you naked infront of him. "And I'm pretty sure thats not allowed" he kissed your shoulders, making you quiver.

A smile spread across your face. You grabbed his belt and pulled him towards your bedroom. He closed the door behind you, and you quickly pushed him against the unit. You kissed his neck and ran your hands down his body finding his belt again, unbuckling it. Undoing his jeans, you reached your hand into his boxers. He gasped as your hand closed around him, squeezing gently. His lips met yours as you slowly worked your hand up and down his length. You broke from his kiss, lowering yourself onto your knees. You stopped for a minute, admiring what he had to offer, before parting your lips slightly and running your tongue over his tip.

Soon, you had him in your mouth, running your tongue over him whilst sucking gently. His hand was gripping the back of your head, gently moving you forwards and backwards. He was going deeper and deeper, your gag reflex was usually fine, but it was being tested by him. You held on as best as you could, wanting to make him feel as good as he made you feel last night.

"Fuck, y/n, I'm gonna..." he groaned, tilting his head back. You forced him into the back of your throat, feeling his body go ridged. Seconds later, his relief hit your tongue.

You stood up, wiping your lips with the back of your hand. He grabbed the back of head again, and pulled you into a passionate kiss, his other hand gripping at your ass.

You parted after a minute, smiling shyly.

"That was incredible" he smiled at you.

You helped him take the rest of his soaking wet clothes off, stopping to admire how good he looked. You walked over to the wardrobe, reaching in and taking a towel out for him to dry his hair. He took it and smiled,

"Do I hear a shower?" he asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Maybe," you nodded "I was going to have one, but someone interrupted me"

He edged closer to you, not once breaking eye contact.

"Well, I think it would be awfully rude of you to shower without inviting your guest to join you" he leaned down kissing you softly.

"You do, huh?" you replied, once he had finished kissing you.

He nodded, and followed you into the bathroom. You spent the shower teasing each other, running your hands and lips all over the others body. He turned you round and lathered your back, massaging you gently. You returned the favour, watching the water run down his muscly back and over his ass. He was unreal.

The water started to turn cold, forcing you both to get out. Ron's clothes were still soaking, so you gave him a spare robe. You giggled as he put it on, it was pink with little white stars all over it.

"You've never looked so good" you said teasingly. He grinned, and pulled a funny face.

You heard a quiet hoot from the living room, Evie was back from her adventures. You left the bedroom, she looked from you to Ron and back again.

"Hello" Ron said softly to her, he walked over and pet her gently, "she's cute" he said back to you.

This automatically pleased her, and she pecked fondly at his fingers.

"I wonder if you'd do me a favour" Ron spoke to her again. You smiled watching him. He could win over anyone, you thought.

Ron quickly wrote out a note to send home, informing them all that he was ok, and he'd be back tomorrow.

"If thats ok with you?" he smiled looking up at you.

You nodded, perhaps too keenly. He attached the letter to Evie, and gave her another pet. She leaned into his hand, hooting affectionately and took off through the window.

You walked over to the kitchen, leaning over to check the fridge for any food you could make. It was empty as usual. Before you could stand up, Ron was behind you, a hand on either hip. He pressed himself against you, and ran one of his hands over your thigh, squeezing it gently.

You had a feeling you werent going to get much rest while he was here.

Sorry for the crap chapter title, I honestly couldn't think of anything else!