11

June 18, 1982

Lindsey wasn't thinking. He wasn't thinking at all so when he saw the Record on the stand at Walmart-it's where he got the Groceries but he never told Stevie that-he grabbed it. And as he was walking into the house he felt so out of place. 

"If I want to have a relationship, I need to put the time in and I'm having a hard time. Because while I've only been married for almost six months, I felt like I've cheated my husband out of a lot of things because between both of us, we really only got to spend maybe two weeks together solely where we were both doing nothing and then I had to come back to work. I feel like for a relationship to work you have to put that time in and right about now, I don't have a lot of time to be with him and I hate it, especially because I'm gone. I'm going on tour My first tour date is September 1st, I have to leave on August 16th for rehearsals and everything." Stevie explains. 

Hope starts barking when she notices Lindsey and then the Interview in the livingroom stops and everyone in there, Camera crew included turned to look at him. He awkwardly waves and with his grocery bags in hand, he makes his way through the room, stopping at Stevie to give her a quick kiss before heading into the kitchen. 

He was in the middle of putting the groceries away when he felt her arms loop around his waist and her cheek press into his back. 

"Before I go on tour, we should go on a honeymoon," Stevie explains.

"Is this in direct retaliation to the fact that you just told the interviewer that you felt bad that we weren't spending a lot of time together?" Lindsey questions.

"It is. Yes...what's this?" She questions grabbing at the paper bag. 

"Oh, it's um..." He starts but she takes it out before he can say anything else. 

"Mirage. Honey you didn't have to buy it, I get five complimentary copies." Stevie explains.

"I didn't know that, but I'm a huge fan of your music. And I always buy your albums. The records that you previously put out are at my Condo." He explains. 

"Well you're sweet. So Honeymoon?" She asks.

"Where do you want to go?" 

"Italy." She states.

"Italy. I can make that work." Lindsey turns around and kisses her properly, before looking her up and down. She's wearing a mauvey purple long sleeve teeshirt and a short black skirt with black nylons on her feet. 

***

July 16, 1983

Stevie wanted Italy and Italy is where they went. They were on their second week at the Palazzo Sasso, Belvedere suite. And Stevie was currently sitting in the heated pool on their terrace overlooking the sea. 

Lindsey walked up behind her and stuck his feet in the water on either side of her shoulders and she smiled leaning back her hands scrubbing up and down his legs.

"Lindsey promise me something." 

"Hmm?" 

"Promise me that you go to every California show that I have on this tour?" 

"I'm going to the shows at the Forum. Is that enough?" 

"Well, I guess, seeing as I'm playing there for two days but what about Santa Barbara, Sacramento, Irvine, and Oakland?" 

"I won't get to see you. You'll be taking off right after your shows. I'll at least be able to see you at the Forum." Lindsey explains. 

"Fine, you have a point." She puckers her lips and Lindsey smirks bending down to kiss her. 

As they're kissing small droplets start to fall on them and then all of a sudden Stevie jumps when she hears a roar of thunder.

"We should probably head inside." She laughs pulling away from him and going to the stairs to help her out of the pool. 

As soon as they close the class door to their balcony it stars downpouring and the lightning and the thunder pick up. They order room service and they watch the storm from their balcony until from the rooftops of the houses, fireworks start appearing and Stevie gasps immediately going to grab her camera. 

"Oh, Lindsey this is amazing. I'm surprised they're doing it in the pouring rain and the thunder." Stevie gasps trying to snap pictures of the colorful bombasting fireworks.

"They must be very invested," Lindsey explains.

"I guess so." She smiles. 

As they're enjoying the show, Stevie still in her white bikini has a sheer black wrap around her waist and Lindsey's hands trail down from her hips to grip at her center. She gasps and shifts in his arms and he slowly inches two of his fingers to the covered bundle of nerves and he places pressure on it and rubs back and forth. She gasps again and her head is tossed back into the crook of his neck and then he trails his fingers inside of her bikini bottoms. 

"Lindsey." She says the hand not holding the camera going up to caress his neck. 

"Hmm?" He asks kissing her neck and then sinking his teeth into the spot at the crook of her neck that he's discovered in the seven months of their marriage that gets her going.

She just moans out as his fingers enter her, her back arching slightly. The camera falls out of her grasp and then the hand that was holding it, sneaks behind her to cup his hardening member and she gives it a light squeeze as he curls his fingers and hits that spot that makes her go weak in the knees.

"Oh my god Lindsey, please....please....please." 

"Please what?" 

"Make love to me." 

"Do you want me to make love to you? Or do you want me to fuck you?" Lindsey asks his one hand thumping against the spot on the inside of her walls, the other working on her bundle of nerves through the bikini bottoms. 

She screams at the insane amount of pleasure coursing through her body and then she whimpers out, "F-fuck me." 

So he does he removes his hands causing her to squeal out in exasperation because he had gotten her so close already and he stopped abruptly and took her in his arms and he flung her onto the bed.