You Make Me Sick

So I wonder what happened after Tiana told Hakeem he make her sick. Anybody remember that after she confronted him about getting married to Maya?? Now let's see what happens next. I hope you enjoy 😊.

Tiana's House...............

When I say Tiana had a long ass day, she had a long ass day. In between Hakeem dumb ass getting married in Vegas and getting ready for this Bossyfest, Tiana has had it up to here. She wasn't too much stressed about the show, more stressed about Hakeem. What the hell was he thinking marrying Maya? Tiana made it home from her confrontation with Hakeem at Empire. She let the nanny go home and she put the kids to bed. Tiana ran her a long long hot bath and poured herself a double shot of vodka. She set the mood by lightning her some candles and playing her relaxation playlist. At this moment, Tiana wanted to get away to forget all the bullshit. And to add on to her stress, she ran into Devon on her way out of Empire. Of course he had some bitter comment. Tiana just rolled her eyes and left.

An Hour Later................

After her long relaxing bath, Tiana emerged from the bathtub and finished doing the rest of hygiene. She placed a lacy bra and thong set and put her silk black robe on top and tied her robe. She then slipped on her slippers, grabbed her glass. Tiana walked downstairs to pour herself another double shot. As she walked down the stairs, she seen Hakeem sitting on the couch.

Tiana: (coming down the stairs) What the hell are you doing in my house?

Hakeem: I got a key (holding up the key) remember.? I'm here to see the kids.

Tiana: (walks over to the kitchen counter)  Oh now you want to pay attention to your kids. (Pouring another drink) What do you want Hakeem?

Hakeem: So I can't stop by and see you or my kids. (Tiana roll eyes) Why are you wearing that? (Pointing at her robe)

Tiana: I'm in my own house so I wear what I please. And stopping by means giving someone notice before just coming by. Not letting yourself in uninvited.

Hakeem: Dude must be coming over for you to dressed like that.

Tiana: Dressed like what?

Hakeem: With that short robe and your bra halfway out.

Tiana: Okay so. (Grabs another glass and pour another shot)

Hakeem: I don't want him steady spending the nights here with my kids here. (Tiana roll her eyes) I'm forreal Tiana. I held my peace long enough but I'm not comfortable with him always here while they're here.

Tiana: (takes a shot and pours another one) Whatever Hakeem.

Hakeem: (aggravated) Tiana

Tiana: Is that what you came over here for? To tell me that you don't want Devon around Bella and Prince a lot? Okay then. (Takes a shot and pours another one)

Hakeem: (smacks) Why you drinking so much? You don't even drink like that. (Walking to the counter)

Tiana: Here. (Sliding the drink towards him) And why not drink? A couple of shots will ease my mind.

Hakeem: Tiana you need to slow down, you have my kids here with you.

Tiana: Oh so now you're concerned about your kids now? Then where have you been the past few months. Cause for all I know, you've been banging your co-star. Doing press here and there. Oh and flying to Vegas to marry that stiff wig wearing bitch. How did she end up in Vegas with you Hakeem? That's right, you straight up ignored me and your kids at Andre's wedding. You didn't even spend one fucking hour with them before jetting off with Maya.