Dwight Farfield

Who would have ever thought Mori's were a good idea? Welp, within the situation you're in right now you were running from that bitch named Pyramid Head. Luckily the asshole got distracted by a pallet and a now sad and probably dead survivor.

As you limped your way around the map, you decided to rest your ideas on hiding in a locker. What shocked you at most was your big-time crush hiding in the lockers.

Of course he'll hide in here. He's the king of lockers!

Out of panic and instinct, Dwight pulled you by the arm inside the cramped, hollow metal. You must have left scratch marks around the area, luckily leading to where you presumably got hit. You felt a hand clasp over your mouth, a fast and heavy heartbeat booming in your ears. Heavy footsteps sped by, a faint sound of chiming bells following the killer as he walked.

Once Pyramid Head had left, the two of you sighed in relief — Dwight not noticing he still had his hand over your mouth. The male had moved his foot just an inch, stepping on your foot on accident, causing you to bite down onto his hand. Your hair had quickly tied itself onto the leader's pen that's tucked protectedly in his shirt pocket. Dwight yelped as the both of you knocked into one another, soon falling out of the locker and onto the floor.

Groaning in pain, you looked up dizzily — your blurry vision clearing itself to come face to face with the leader. His arms caging your body as you laid there in utter shock and awkwardness. Out of nowhere; the both of you quickly leaned into each other for a quick peck on the lips, moving back to your original awkward poses once more.

Dwight pushed himself up a bit, towering over you to help you up. Awkwardness filled the air as the both of you leaned in again, finally getting a full, romantic kiss.

Pulling back for air, Dwight finally spoke up.

"Please don't tell anybody, David's gonna be on my ass if he knows.."

"Don't worry, this is just a secret to be kept,"