Nancy Wheeler

Who ever thought being a Lolita would attract a girl to another girl? Well listen here folks, Nancy mf Wheeler just got herself a Lolita girlfriend.

As of the Entity playing dress up with it's players, you for some reason got all Lolita, Japanese, pastel, gothic, 50's, and the 18th century outfits as your choice of selection. It was odd to have that many choices of outfits, seemingly almost laughing at Overbeck for the fact he only has 2 outfits.

Today you chose to go as a goth Lolita, mostly wanting to wear black to blend in with the shadows of the many maps. Seriously, wearing anything other then black or brown will sell you the fuck out.

Claudette learned the hard way after looking like a walking disco ball. At least you let her borrow some of your outfits. Speaking of borrowing, Nancy had just walked up to you — tugging at her white striped shirt.

"Hey, [Name]! Is it okay if I can borrow some of your clothes? I keep getting targeted and found quickly.."

"Oh, sure! You can choose whatever!" Opening up your catalog, Nancy scrolled through; amazed and awing at all the adorable Lolita outfits you had. Of course, you had hair accessories along with different hairstyles.

Nancy decided on a dark blue dress with a black corset, black knee high boots and her hair in a braided bun. Looking back at the female, you were struck with pure love as you admires her outfit choice, and the fact your crush is wearing your clothes.

"Oh my god.. you look so cute!" You squealed, running up to the newly baby goth Lolita and hugging the living shit out of her. A small laugh came from Nancy as you set met her down, not realizing of how tall you are compared to her from your platformed heels. Probably not the best idea wearing heels but fuck it. And fuck the rest of the guys!

"Hey.. Nancy? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away!" Taking in some air, you exhaled — bravery knocking at your skull.

"So.. I've had a crush on you for a while.. and.. you're probably straight and stuff. A-And since I'm [sexuality] and since I like [gender/genders], I was wondering if you'd go out with me..? You don't have to of course, but I just really wanted to get that off my chest." Nancy was taken back, not knowing whatsoever that you were [sexuality]. Yet of course, Nancy being Nancy, thought it would be a change to date girls.

"Well, I really like you too.. And, I was dating someone, but hey, you're so much more important to me. So of course I will be your girlfriend!" Happiness overdosed your feelings, crying out in joy as you picked Wheeler up once more, spinning her in a small circle before giving her a passionate kiss.

A cat-calling whistle emerged from behind the both of you. Ash, Ace, Steve, Meg, and some hoe Ghostfacr were all watching the two of you bond.

"Yo how the fuck did Danny get here"

"Shut the fuck up and kiss again!"