William "Bill" Overbeck

Puffs of smoke escaped the older male's mouth. The boredom within the younger woman leaked her emotions, a sigh of annoyance reoccurred once the darkness of the mist circled the both of them.

"Alright, let's get this shit over with." [Name] sighed, spawning next to William, Kate and Ash. [Name] walked over to Bill, in return: handed the female a health kit. As you can see, William Overbeck was [Name]'s best friend from the start. With the two generations hanging out, both were unstoppable together.

"Kate - work on this generator. Ash, [Name], come with me." William ordered, the Pennsylvanian [?] woman nodding once before quickly going to work.

The trio of survivors walked slowly as they approached a generator. Snapping his fingers, Bill didn't have to say anything more before the youngest out of the 3 got to work on the gen.

"Ash, there's another gen nearby. Go fix that one as fast as you can." With a nod, Ash and his little hand puppet [stfu the puppet is adorable[and the bootyshorts]] copied the actions of the other two. Cutting the veteran's time short, Bill's heartbeat picked up the pace once a sound of a bell chimed nearby.

"Shit. I need to hide.." Speed crouching his way to a locker, Bill stood as still as he could while the invisible cunt walked by, not even hesitating to look around for the male. Slowly exiting the locker, the smoker rubbed his temples — stressed from overthinking.

"God damnit. He's so difficult to survive-" William was cut off, a more feminine voice reaching his ears. "If you need help finding him just tell me." [Name] was standing in front of William, a smug look scribbled all over her face. In a situation like this, [Name] was always the right person to go to. She had the eyes of a hawk and the braveness of a bear.

"Alright kid, make the plan." Ash said, arising from his hiding spot. "Alright, so we know that he can turn invisible and scare the shit out of you, but a weakness about Philip are his surroundings. When he's out in the open there's a white highlight around him, when he's in a more difficult area to spot him, listen carefully and watch the plants around him move."

"And for this, both of you; go get Kate and gen-rush this bitch. I'll distract Philip in the meantime." All three of you nodded, going in separate directions. William went back to his generator, Ash going to another and starting his work. As for you, you picked up a pallet — carrying it with you as you looked around for the invisible slasher.

"Kate! Go the other way!!" [Name] called out — distracting the killer to give Kate some time to run away. Once Philip turned around, all he could see was a pallet flying right towards him face. Not getting enough time to duck, Wraith fell to the floor with a ragged yell — stunned to the action that had just set across the Entity's game. Of course, with actions come consequences. As you ran, a spider leg like being stuck out from the ground — stabbing you right in the stomach; putting you at a near fallen health state permanently.

"God damnit [Name], what did you do now.." Bill hissed, finishing the generator before helping Ash with his.

. . .

"Are you okay, [Name]!? I saw what you did! Thank you so much for saving me back there!" Kate apologized, handing you a medium sized bag of 80,000 blood points as an apology gift.

"I'm pretty sure [Name] here will be good with 8,000. But for now," Taking the bag, William looked inside — getting a playful punch to the arm by his partner in crime.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to go into a match for a while.." Taking the bag, you thanked Kate before walking off to the camp site with William. Taking the cigarette hanging from his mouth, you took a puff, blowing out the smoke before handing it back to the veteran.

"Your more stronger than Nea. Last time she tried to smoke: she inhaled it instead. She's like the granddaughter I never had. And your like my daughter I never had." Ruffling your hair, you let out a small chuckle.

"Alright, grandpa."

"Hey! I'm not that old!"