Steve Harrington

"Steve! Over here!" A whisper yell echoed through the hollow halls of the hospital. A handsome young man looked to the side, seeing his love partner waving over to him.

"Sorry, I was looking for a medkit. I still don't have Self Care and I just prestiged like 2 days ago.." Steve explained, holding the soft [Skin Colour] hand in his larger ones. Within a quick motion, a colour blur of red and skin peach zoomed by them — creating a hissing noise after running into a wall. The familiar futuristic-y theme started plastering itself into the pair's brain, almost as loud as to block off the unnaturally heavy footsteps.

"Shit, run!" Getting up, the two booked it in separate directions. The Demogorgan choosing to go after Steve. At most this gave [Name] time to try and gen rush the alien. After about 4 finished gens, a loud scream with a pinch of femininity echoed throughout the Institution — scaring off birds nearby the hooked victim.

"Oh not on my watch ya' alien piece of shit!" Using her sprint burst, [Name] sped her way over to the fallen victim — nearly letting out a small cry as she had to witness her boyfriend groan and cry in pain as he hung on the bloodied needle-hook. "Don't worry baby, I got you.."

Lifting the taller male off the hook, [Name] set him down for a quick heal before Urban Evasion-ing to the last generator. So far Feng and Tapp died, leaving it to just the two of them to argue who dies and who doesn't.

"No, I'll get myself killed. You get the hatch and go." Steve said, his hand hugging her smaller one as he pulled her through the institution; searching for the hatch. "But I don't wanna go, I wanna die so you can live!" [Name] whisper yelled, stopping to a halt. Turning around, the babysitter gave a light squeeze to her hand. "You'll make it. I know you will." Were his last words right before setting a red skeleton key in her [skin tone] hand.

Out of nowhere, Steve yelled at the top of his lungs; causing [Name] to jump a tiny bit and try and shut him up. Yet Steve being Steve, the male ran around, leaving scratch marks everywhere.

"Steve, this isn't necessary!" She struggled, whimpering as she didn't want him to get hurt again. And yet the worst starts to approach.

"Take me instead asshole!" [Name] yelled, running up to the Demogorgan before being pulled back from Steve. At this point the Demogorgan just watched in pure confusion as the two of them argued left and right. Making a small hiss, both Steve and [Name] looked at the alien, in response the Demogorgan led them over to an almost fully fixed generator. Hitting it a few times before looking back at the couple.

"You.. want us to work on it..?" [Name] asked, surprised by the sudden kindness.

Probably a trap but who cares, at this point?

Giving Steve a quick glance, [Name] started working on the generator — Harrington following after some thought and hesitation.

"Just work on it, I have a plan..."

After about 5 minutes had passed, all generators were completed. The Demogorgan opening the exit gates and starting up the timer. Yet Steve's suspicions were correct; the red flags being that the Demogorgan was extremely close to them, the escape bounds were up, and quick slash to the side, the male to immediately fall into a dying state. The evil and annoying perk of NOED held the two in the match for a munch more longer time.

"[Name]! Run!!" Steve yelled, trying to recover as quick as he can while having to watch in pain as his partner ran off. Fortunately Harrington brought Unbreakable, slowly getting up before using Self-Care on himself.

While running and vaulting through windows, [Name] heard a faint sound of an open hatch nearby. Leaning towards the wall, her guesses were correct.

"Welp, if Steve left then I'm taking the hatch."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck- SUCK IT, BRICK!!" [Name] cackled, diving head first into the hatch - quickly ending up falling face first onto the hard floor. Brushing herself off, she looked up to Steve being patched up by a Claudette.

"Your scream is so gay."

"Thank you."